Woman Goes on A virtual Date with man in another city

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nobody has to go to Ruth’s Chris. The two people involved chose to do this. As is the case with any people who go on a date, virtual or otherwise.
Nah you responded with a sarcastic comment. Obviously people talk and go on dates. I think how they went about it was extra.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Plankton_and_Karen.svg
Might as well do this
Nah I don’t fw yall

Daps
Nah you responded with a sarcastic comment. Obviously people talk and go on dates. I think how they went about it was extra.
I was going to let it slide, but LMAO acting like all you were doing was expressing your opinion that the FT’ing at separate steakhouses is doing too much.

You said “unless she took the phone in the bathroom…” you don’t see how this date informed his decision to book a flight to her city. What a shameless, spineless attempt to pivot to simply saying it was extra. :mjlol:

Last edited:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was going to let it slide, but LMAO acting like all you were doing was expressing your opinion that the FT’ing at separate steakhouses.

You said “unless she took the phone in the bathroom…” you don’t see how this date informed his decision to book a flight to her city. What a shameless, spineless attempt to pivot to simply saying it was extra. :mjlol:
iight breh I was going to let you slide too but since you on my dikk. You can kick rocks lame ass nikka. The first comment was a joke you hoe but it was clearly stating why watching the bytch eat at a restaurant was not necessary. Your bytch ass ran in to defend some corny mfers staring at each other on their phones at a steakhouse thousands of miles away from each other