Woman Goes on A virtual Date with man in another city

Daps
They could have stayed at home and talked. I never cared for long distance anyway. I need proximity and regular sex.

I can see if he was present, and took her there for a first date, but he basically paid for her to eat alone.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Virtual dating isn’t the worst idea, but not in this format. Have an app that links you in FaceTimes/ Group-calls with single people in your area. Have a mod team with strict requirements on profiles that bans trolls and creeps. Would actually help out this awkward ass generation :yeshrug:.
That's gotta be the dumbest idea I ever heard of

Why don't u just get the girls parents to arrange the marriage cause that's way better than paying some grown folks to moderate a website that they likely to :takedat: given the power

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Geez!

Is p*ssy really this important?

The older I reach, the more women chase me and I curve them. Choosing everyday and I’m not even giving them any rhythm but this is what you do? This is what is wavy out here?

Her personality must be a 10 because I don’t see anything else but makeup and feathers

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know this may be shocking to some but some people actually talk to women.
Cool. My point is that they could have FT’d anywhere else and he still would’ve wanted to fly out to meet her. They didn’t have to FT at Ruth Chris together for him to figure it out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There’s no way that woman has trouble getting dates in her area.

And video/FaceTime calls are only fun if she’s into you and there’s plans to meet up soon.
A lot of people set their dating profile to other cities to see what’s out there or use it when they’re visiting cities. He could’ve done that and she enjoyed the conversation and they kept it moving to this corny virtual date. And the dating scene gets small in any city if you’ve been single long enough, maybe she wanted to meet new dudes

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont knock it because you cant afford it. Men of means may not want to limit themselves to the women in their area. Due to lack of quality or piss poor attitudes. Same people shytting on this will be first to salute a passport bro though:scust:

And if your wondering why im okay with this but condemn passport bros? Its simple,I condemn the exploitive colonizer spirit of passport bros. The man in this video is merely a long range talent scout. Hes not attempting to stack the deck or take advantage. Now if hes a rich African or from another nation? Then it becomes a problem for the same reasons.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cool. My point is that they could have FT’d anywhere else and he still would’ve wanted to fly out to meet her. They didn’t have to FT at Ruth Chris together for him to figure it out.
They didn’t, but maybe he was really feeling her and wanted to do something nice at a time he couldn’t be there in person - and ensure she wasn’t with her homies or another dude.

Daps

Nobody has to go to Ruth’s Chris. The two people involved chose to do this. As is the case with any people who go on a date, virtual or otherwise.