Woman gets decapitated.... easily

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:what: nikka her head and body are in 2 different zip codes by the end of the video

:skip: <<< see that? almost made me laugh. this could be on the killa tape skit.

anyways, i saw this shyt on facebook (yes, facebook) earlier today. luckily i had the sound off. i was amazed at how easily he cut through the spine... it's just enough to give me hope that this was somehow staged.

beheading videos are nearly the worst thing on the internet... especially those gargling sounds. glad i'm desensitized.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
beheading videos are nearly the worst thing on the internet... especially those gargling sounds. glad i'm desensitized.

i remember a while back they had that nikka nick berg getting beheaded i couldnt sleep for 3 nights :wow2: now i just shrugged this one off like nothing see so much fukked up shyt on the internet it becomes a cake walk

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
reads title
brain visualizes scene based off of words in title
yep im good now rip

basically...ionno how nikkas can watch shyt like this. fukk that shyt..Imma need one of these mods to delete this shyt because curiosity is a muthafukka...imma fukk around and watch that shyt lose my mind for a couple hrs..

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
for a decap w/a knife like that it was pretty quick.
some of them brehs get sawed on for a good minute +
the agony :to:

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
My curiosity got the best of me, just watched it.:snoop:. :wow: *watches spongebob clips to cleanse mind before work*

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It was drug shyt not a cheating wife. I really hope hell exists cause there is special place in it for these sadistic fukks.

:merchant: I was only kidding

breh, i'ma be honest with you right now, i was scared as fukk to click that spoiler.

:whew: