Woman gets decapitated.... easily

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:to:

Looks more like a cartel thing than an unfaithful wife...the dude has no passion more like a hitman than an angry husband...

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
You not getting me on video. Im fighting, rolling in the dirt, something. Im not behaving well knowing Im about to lose my head. Pool of hot p!ss would be on the ground. Oh you gonna know its for real if I go out like that.

:heh: Not if you were drugged up like her you wouldnt...she is clearly drugged up so she wont fight...

i have butchered goats and pigs and it takes at least 3 strong men to hold down and kill a 100lb pig because they fight so hard when they figure out what youre doing theres no way you can do it alone..i can only imagine you would need at least the same to hold down a human being...the way she just sits there makes me think she has been so loaded with drugs she would probably die from an OD if they waited any longer to do their video.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Zetas seem to favor beheading's.
I think this is the second one I've seen so far.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was drug shyt not a cheating wife. I really hope hell exists cause there is special place in it for these sadistic fukks.

:merchant: I was only kidding

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Not if you were drugged up like her you wouldnt...she is clearly drugged up so she wont fight...

i have butchered goats and pigs and it takes at least 3 strong men to hold down and kill a 100lb pig because they fight so hard when they figure out what youre doing theres no way you can do it alone..i can only imagine you would need at least the same to hold down a human being...the way she just sits there makes me think she has been so loaded with drugs she would probably die from an OD if they waited any longer to do their video.

I aint watching this shyt, but some females freeze up and go into shock when they get really scared. Especially non black women, because a sister is gonna be running/fighting her ass off before she lets somebody kill her.:yeshrug: