Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
No, this case proved she was a nut job, age gaps had nothing to do with it. Plenty of women with slightly younger men.

Hey, my experience. Its a red flag. And now the dead breh experience too.

5 Years age gap is more than slightly younger when it comes to a younger man. Without going into detail. But thats not the point.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hey, my experience. Its a red flag. And now the dead breh experience too.

5 Years age gap is more than slightly younger when it comes to a younger man. Without going into detail. But thats not the point.
No it’s not, especially at 29 and 34. You’d have a point if he was 17 and she’s 22. 5 year age gap for either sex isn’t worth batting an eye at when the younger party is over the age of 21/22.

Breh is dead because she’s crazy, not because she’s 5 years older. A woman who kills her kids over an eclipse is the issue, not her age.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Damn, the baby :mjcry:

That evil bytch belongs in the worst parts of hell. Loser ass bytch 34 with a 29 year old dude. Huge red flag :pacspit:
Rip to the slain and blessings to the despondent but that age gap is nothing.

Her being batshyt has no bearing on that age gap.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Hopefully the surviving daughter and the driver who accidentally ran over the infant can find peace in the future.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I was reading about it this morning, sad as fukk for the infant and the little girl rip

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Hopefully LA times isn’t just going by online speculation :francis:

This lady been a weirdo. I've had her blocked on Twitter for years because she been crazier than cat shyt. Horrible that a man and baby lost their lives because of this bytch. I hope the surviving baby girl has a village to help her through this.