Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I wonder if she would do the same for a nikka. :patrice:

http://bossip.com/840452/love-sammi...te-boo-300-sandwiches-in-exchange-for-a-ring/

http://nypost.com/2013/09/24/i-wooed-my-man-with-a-sandwich/

ince last June, a young woman has attracted attention from culinary world icons such as Emeril Lagasse, Michael White and Ken Friedman with 300sandwiches.com, a beautifully photographed blog that documents her quest to woo her boyfriend with bread-and-meat creations. We now reveal that the woman behind the blog is our very own Page Six senior reporter, STEPHANIE SMITH. Here, she tells her story — and shares some recipes.
My boyfriend, Eric, is the gourmet cook in our relationship, but he’d always want me to make him a sandwich.

Each morning, he would ask, “Honey, how long you have been awake?”

“About 15 minutes,” I’d reply.

“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”

To him, sandwiches are like kisses or hugs. Or sex. “Sandwiches are love,” he says. “Especially when you make them. You can’t get a sandwich with love from the deli.”

One lazy summer afternoon just over a year ago, I finally gave in. I assembled turkey and Swiss on toasted wheat bread. I spread Dijon mustard generously on both bread slices, and I made sure the lettuce was perfectly in line with the neatly stacked turkey slices.

Eric devoured the sandwich as if it were a five-star meal, diving in with large, eager bites. “Babes, this is delicious!” he exclaimed.

Modal Trigger
sandwich2.jpg

Stephanie with her boyfriend, Eric Schulte.

As he finished that last bite, he made an unexpected declaration of how much he loved me and that sandwich: “Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”

I paused.

Was our happily ever after as simple as making him a few sandwiches?

Our relationship has always centered on food. We met at a restaurant in Chelsea two years ago when a friend I was dining with spotted an Alexander Skarsgård look-alike. An introduction was made, and I found out he’s a computer programmer, a Taurus (or as he says, “What’s that sign for people who don’t believe in astrology?”), obsessed with “Star Wars” and a very good cook.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://nypost.com/2013/09/24/i-wooed-my-man-with-a-sandwich/

Iam not sure who has more steam coming out of their ears, feminists because a woman is letting the 'sisterhood down', tommy sotomayor ,if he has seen this ,because it feeds into his theories about black women and their 'white daddies', or me that a man who looks like a lesbian /basement dweller who has probably never touched a barbell in his life can pull such a fine looking piece of ass with an excellent work ethic when it comes to sandwich making.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
My boyfriend, Eric, is the gourmet cook in our relationship, but he’d always want me to make him a sandwich.

Each morning, he would ask, “Honey, how long you have been awake?”

“About 15 minutes,” I’d reply.

“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”

:russ:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Dude looks like Powder with a wig :scusthov:

And it would suck if she does all this and still doesn't get a ring in the end