Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Daps
Guess I hate women if I want to talk about stuff like this right?

:mjlol:

Man the realest thing my own father told me one day was that he fully trusts no woman, not even my own mama who he has been happily married to for 40 years.

Breh if you got a good thing, you keep that and you cherish that. But you better always ALWAYS sleep with one eye open cause these women nowadays will have you looking stupid like ole boy in the post.

Give me my plat!!!! :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough.

She wanted to be stupid so she's gonna find out how tough she is now too.

How you trifling and then get mad that someone called you out on your trifeness?

Hope a mosquito bites her in the sweatiest part of her buttcrack. No rest just stressed n scratching all day

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Does that sound believable to you?

Women really don't understand how men think which is why she sees bravery as the obstacle, so had the character be from the hood to explain the courage.

In reality, pride is the thing that would stop a man from doing something like that. No man is going to want to deliver pizza to a couple, even if they are blowing out the woman's back on the side.

Daps
Does that sound believable to you?

Women really don't understand how men think which is why she sees bravery as the obstacle, so had the character be from the hood to explain the courage.

In reality, pride is the thing that would stop a man from doing something like that. No man is going to want to deliver pizza to a couple, even if they are blowing out the woman's back on the side.

:laff:

I remember being this innocent. Good luck, brother. You're gonna need it :mjgrin:

Daps
Assuming this is real, for the life of me, I will never understand playing in the face of the partner of your slide...:snoop:

It's real. Ole girl who posted it is Daphne, the same chic who exposed the Somali brick girl. People send her stuff now whenever they want help exposing women.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

I remember being this innocent. Good luck, brother. You're gonna need it :mjgrin:
This has little to do with trusting women too much.

You learn to smell bullshyt storied on the internet. There's a point where it comes in like rolling 3 snake eyes in a row, possible but not probable.

I'm expected to believe that a man has so little pride that he's willing to play the role of delivery boy. I'm expected to believe that her boyfriend didn't react to her yelling at him to tip him good and that he dapped the driver up afterwards.

It does not play like a real scenario. It sounds like the type of outrage bait someone would throw out there to get attention.

Daps
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:

People make up stories on the internet 24/7.:manny: Nobody is saying women aren't capable of bad things.