*Wolverine LEAKS & Spoilers*

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
looks iigh but if thats all the gameplay (doubt it) im sure this will be just as dope as spiderman

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sounds like this is the video game version of "I Am" leaks. Some fool leaker and people thirsty to play an unfinished game gonna have them give us the video game version of "Nastradamus" :francis:
This might actually happen :bryan:

I was initially gonna make a post clowning dudes about getting emotional about this but they really did leak the whole shyt :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

giphy.gif

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I'm sure it'll sell or whatever, but if the entire script leaked that does create a major dilemma for the devs as to whether they should rewrite or just hope people forget. This is a single player narrative based game that's clearly meant to tie into a larger series involving X Men. If all of that gets out, they're in hot ass water

It's definitely devastating when the whole roadmap leaks and employee passports are out in the wild...
this aint like lupe fiasco food and liquor getting leaked and you can just record some new songs lol, too much time and money been sunk into this shyt and they got strict timelines to meet

also I think yall drastically overestimate the amount of people who actually learn about/look into this shyt, 90% of people playing the game won't know anything about no leak except maybe the fact that it happened. I remember like the entire plot of dark knight rises got leaked WHILE they were filming and most people didn't know or care. I consider myself fairly tapped in to gaming and I have to actually look for the characters and plot points if I want to know, it aint like it's just popping up on my social media timelines outta nowhere

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
this aint like lupe fiasco food and liquor getting leaked and you can just record some new songs lol, too much time and money been sunk into this shyt and they got strict timelines to meet

also I think yall drastically overestimate the amount of people who actually learn about/look into this shyt, 90% of people playing the game won't know anything about no leak except maybe the fact that it happened. I remember like the entire plot of dark knight rises got leaked WHILE they were filming and most people didn't know or care. I consider myself fairly tapped in to gaming shyt and I have to actually look for the characters and plot points if I want to know, it aint like it's just popping up on my social media timelines outta nowhere
This is a true point that posters on here tend to overlook quite often. The majority of people out here are casual gamers and aren't really checking for every little detail about a game prior to release.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They made Jean the 2nd protagonist? :what:

I just want to run around slicing and dicing as Wolverine's midget ass!
They still on that Mary Jane bullshyt....even though Jean can turn into Phoenix (doubt she will in this game) I'd play as her over Mary Jane anyday...I'm with you in general though....but they got the boy .... R.. in this one :wow: