Oh my fault I forgot it's the Arcadium :scust:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This "devastating leak" still not gonna stop people from copping this game

What are we talking about here?

Oh my fault I forgot it's the Arcadium :scust:
I'm sure it'll sell or whatever, but if the entire script leaked that does create a major dilemma for the devs as to whether they should rewrite or just hope people forget. This is a single player narrative based game that's clearly meant to tie into a larger series involving X Men. If all of that gets out, they're in hot ass water

It's definitely devastating when the whole roadmap leaks and employee passports are out in the wild...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm sure it'll sell or whatever, but if the entire script leaked that does create a major dilemma for the devs as to whether they should rewrite or just hope people forget. This is a single player narrative based game that's clearly meant to tie into a larger series involving X Men. If all of that gets out, they're in hot ass water

It's definitely devastating when the whole roadmap leaks and employee passports are out in the wild...
Yeah that could be a problem

People are scumbags forreal smh

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like this when Microsoft got hacked or Rockstar or anyone. This goes beyond fanboy shyt and is just a matter of ethics and basic decency. They went way too far with this and I really hope they go under the jail

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
That Venom game better be rated M with a bunch of gore and a storyline revolving around Carnage. :demonic: