Reppin
Duckburg, NY
89vkjq.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That is true. If there’s one thing everyone knows about Elon Musk’s twitter, it’s that misinformation is at a minimum :francis:
When I said THEY wouldn't lie to me this is who I was talking about. They is their pronoun :comeon:

F1HNNELWAAAQ6YR.jpg

It seriously ticks me off when you hetero cisgendered males with your toxic patriarchal views misgenders someone in the gaming community :ufdup:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's liable to wanting folks that are obviously known enough to get there recognition. Unless they're not making humanoid characters, then what better way to show your photo-realsitic graphics then to render the characters as close to their models as possible. Sounds like you bytching just to be bytching.

Do you not know me :stopitslime:

Either way it’s incredibly lazy and shows how creativity bankrupt a design team is. If you were to show that render to any comic fan I doubt they’d say that was Callisto. Reference is one thing it’s another to just copy paste, especially with Debra Wilson being in everything. Keith David, Kevin Michael Richardson, faces aren’t everywhere.