Reppin
Pawgistan
Did Insomniac really lose 8 million on Rift Apart? :dahell:

o3v0zty5577c1.jpeg
I read on twitter that chart is for PC sales. Don't know how true it is though

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I like gaming leaks just as much as the next person, but they leaked way too much. Leave some mystery for the people.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Wolverine and Jean have a relationship in this but fall out at the end

:martin:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wonder what the consequences of this leak will be - The Wolverine cancellation? Complete reboot?
I wonder what the consequences will be on the security side. I can guarantee you that people got fired and there were long meetings with the C suite and General Counsel on how to proceed. It's a strong possibly the CTO is gonna get replaced as well.

One thing I find interesting is that it appears Insomniac DOES NOT have a Chief Information Security Officer as a part of their executive team.

94dWyr4.png

The crazy part is Sony already went through the exact same thing during it's 2011 PSN hack. It wasn't until they had their massive breach that they finally created the CISO position.

If Insomniac doesn't have a CISO then they more than likely don't have a mature security program either. I'd love to read the post-exploitation write up to learn what attack vectors were used. If I had to guess, it was a spearphishing attack which allowed them to get some credentials, then they exploited some unpatched machines to do privilege escalation.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Some of that gameplay looks weird. It’s like they figured Wolverine has limited mobility compared to spiderman and Batman so they made goofy ways for him to still move like Spiderman.

That wall run with one claw sliding sideways through the building in particular looks really bad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nikkas looking at blocky polygons and grids and rough key frame animations…

“Yeah… idk about this one, something just doesn’t quite look right to me :patrice:

Game 3 years away (Wish it was 2, but nobody wanna go against the GTA6 Juggernaut).

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nikkas looking at blocky polygons and grids and rough key frame animations…

“Yeah… idk about this one, something just doesn’t quite look right to me :patrice:
Right. You'd think folks that actually play games wouldn't be this dumb, but the masses is dumbasses, forever and always. And everyone wanna be heard, even when they have nothing to say.