Wolverine is rumored to be a multiplatform title and not just for PC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Lashing out?

Gizmos cuck sounding like gizmo when he said are you threatening me :laff:

I'll try it next month, bet you couldn't find a single post with me hyping it up tho. We eat on Xbox while you'll go "I'm just waiting on one game"

I did make a thread about what games are you currently playing and the PlayStation crew lets it be known y'all don't play nothing naming launch titles n shyt :bryan:

It's universal for you guys to name some bulshyt, a launch title and then the "but I'm waiting till ragnorak"

Next month - I'm still waiting

Y'all play two games a year on average,

Gizmo this, Gizmo that. Its only been a couple days since he went in for his bid, you definitely miss the crodie.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They stay upping the Scorn thread though.
Just so where clear and there's visual evidence...

This is supposedly a gaming forum and he's ANNOYED if an Xbox thread gets upped :wtf:
You can tell theyre lowkey hoping for a miracle with that game.
If they talking about a game it affects him like this?
:mindblown:
Are the Xbox's low key hoping for a miracle as he put it, that's what he gathered?

Is this just jokes or is this just sad :dahell:

Please stop grouping me up with these nikkaz man, even tho I know it's mostly them saying that because they wanna be associated with greatness :smugbiden:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
hopefully :blessed:

sony aint shyt if they take wolverine too
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
By showing proof that Sony has exclusive rights to wolverine. Now instead of looking up the gif you could have looked up an answer to this question. You guys are incapable of that so I'll do it for you :handshake:

In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment for US$4 billion;[1] it has been a limited liability company (LLC) since then. For financial reporting purposes, Marvel is primarily reported as part of Disney's Consumer Products segment ever since Marvel Studios' reorganization from Marvel Entertainment into Walt Disney Studios.[2]

Over the years, Marvel Entertainment has entered into several partnerships and negotiations with other companies across a variety of businesses. As of 2019, Marvel has film licensing agreements with Sony Pictures via Columbia Pictures (for Spider-Man films) and Universal Pictures (a right of first refusal to pick up the distribution rights to any future Hulk filmsproduced by Marvel Studios), and theme park licensing agreements with IMG Worlds of Adventureand Universal Parks & Resorts (for specific Marvel character rights at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Japan).[3] Aside from their contract with Universal Parks & Resorts, Marvel's characters and properties have also appeared at Disney Parks.[4]

As you can see, there's no official exclusivity clause for wolverine like there is for Spider-Man :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Thats why I said his troll is not funny anymore shyt is played out and bored. He has been doing this shyt for years
I tried to be nice with you but maybe you'll understand this way you dumb son of a bytch :snoop:

I am only reporting the news, I'm not sorry that this news hurts your fakkit ass feelings but eat a dikk and you'll feel better.

The sad shyt is you fukk nikkaz who take this shyt too seriously (then claim it's me or it's just jokes) are now actively trying to get me removed because gizmo gone :laff:

Nah nikka fukk you. Now cry like the bytch you are at this...

Oh wait wait wait, he's not bullshyttin?
So then shut the Fuch up then. Greener side running shyt in here ya diiiiig :umad:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes let it happen for the X-Brehs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan