Outer Heaven
bQlG0KP.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox replying to a Deadpool promo tweet does not equal “rumors” that the future Wolverine game is coming to Xbox:unimpressed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First all the Trump name drops and now you calling people cucks. You already know where I'm going with this, but I'll let you tell it.
Gizmos Cuck I have no idea what you're talking about, I call you guys TrumpStation because collectively you're as idiotic as the average maga Stan.
@PS5 is annoying at this point, this section was better when he was banned but his coming back is not funny anymore. shyt is played out
How about you shut them Fuch up :stopitslime:
I didn't really get banned per say, or I didn't do anything to get banned. I didn't break a rule. And I been here for about 19yrs so when was it better exactly? 2 months ago? Oh word?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
definitely this
On the surface that's an easy conclusion. Nothing to see here.

But in reality they love to tease us just like this. They don't comment on every super hero movie, why comment on this at all under the Xbox account? Keep focused, it was Xbox not Phil the human. Xbox isn't going to the movies, bub.

Now the question is how could this happen. So far every single reply dodges and ignores this very real question. I think it hurts ppls feelings to discuss possibilities unless it's Sony which then anything is possible from activision won't go through to Bethesda games remaining multiplatform :mjlol:

So anyways, Disney owns the rights just like how MLB owns the rights to mlb the show. This is a fact
The rumor THAT I DID NOT CREATE is that Disney is going to act on this like MLB did. If they don't they don't. Don't get upset with me for speaking on the news, you nikkaz are weirdos, you show me where I said this is a done deal or kindly remove your emotions from your sleeves :ufdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On the surface that's an easy conclusion. Nothing to see here.

But in reality they love to tease us just like this. They don't comment on every super hero movie, why comment on this at all under the Xbox account? Keep focused, it was Xbox not Phil the human. Xbox isn't going to the movies, bub.

Now the question is how could this happen. So far every single reply dodges and ignores this very real question. I think it hurts ppls feelings to discuss possibilities unless it's Sony which then anything is possible from activision won't go through to Bethesda games remaining multiplatform :mjlol:

So anyways, Disney owns the rights just like how MLB owns the rights to mlb the show. This is a fact
The rumor THAT I DID NOT CREATE is that Disney is going to act on this like MLB did. If they don't they don't. Don't get upset with me for speaking on the news, you nikkaz are weirdos, you show me where I said this is a done deal or kindly remove your emotions from your sleeves :ufdup:
:why:

Ah5P9WC.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You lashing out pretty heavy here. Scorn not looking like the Xbox GOTY yall were expecting?
Lashing out?

Gizmos cuck sounding like gizmo when he said are you threatening me :laff:

I'll try it next month, bet you couldn't find a single post with me hyping it up tho. We eat on Xbox while you'll go "I'm just waiting on one game"

I did make a thread about what games are you currently playing and the PlayStation crew lets it be known y'all don't play nothing naming launch titles n shyt :bryan:

It's universal for you guys to name some bulshyt, a launch title and then the "but I'm waiting till ragnorak"

Next month - I'm still waiting

Y'all play two games a year on average,