Wolverine is rumored to be a multiplatform title and not just for PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah right PS5dog, the fukk are you talking about :dahell:

Ok, cliff notes...

MLB: The Show went multiplat because sony doesn't own the IP and was forced to lean

Sony owns the movie rights to spiderman

Sony doesn't own shyt when it comes to Wolverine but DIsney does and can request the same as MLB did
And the rumor is they already have :damn:
But don't take my word for it, what does Xbox think about all this?

Who would have imagined MLB The Show being day 1 in gamepass back to back years :bryan:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Dude it's a Sony first-party game :why:
Dude, you should read the OP and learn why that doesn't matter :snoop:
:lolbron: Look at Sony giving better support to xbox than MS has in a decade
Deathloop was the PS5 game of the year last year and COD is the most played game on playstation so :patrice:
This is a reach even for you.
I understand under Gizmo's rule you're accustomed to a remdial style of fukkery.
Me, I'm way more elaborate because I operate within TRUTH. I didn't make this story up, you can look at the comments section of the tweet
Or if you was a person who sought after videogame news you'll see this actually has legs to it
Doesn't mean its a done deal, just doesn't mean its not one either.
And I get it you're angry even about the prospect.
MLB The Show was a first party sony game, It even says sony studios when it loaded up on my xbox :umad:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Deathloop was the PS5 game of the year last year and COD is the most played game on playstation so :patrice:
you know damn well that game was in the tank before MS bought Bethesda

We will make sure to bump this thread up like we do the final fantasy 7 remake thread to remind you of this stupidity.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you know damn well that game was in the tank before MS bought Bethesda

We will make sure to bump this thread up like we do the final fantasy 7 remake thread to remind you of this stupidity.
So Sony owns square/enix now? Or are you crying like this because of your FURSUATION!!!🤬 levels getting out of control?
Finally something good to play on my Xbox
I see you Gizmos Cuck :huhldup:
@PS5 - I'm not reading that. This doesn't have anything to do with Insomniac's game.
If you're not reading it then how do you know wtf you're speaking on :snoop:
You basically came into this thread to say you're not here but you have the intelligence of a henchmen from Scooby Doo
You MIGHT be able to play Wolverine on a PC in 2027 :skip:

Enjoy eating our spoiled leftovers :thumbsup:

Has your ex wife taken the kids again?
I guess you'd like an update?
I left her the kids and the mattress
All My kids in college, youngest has a full scholarship to Virginia tech. And sonfew she been keeping him from me all this time and none of them know the truth about their mom.

I've since got with a new lady of 8yrs, we have 3 kids, The youngest just started school and I finally have a son who Is an avid gamer and extremely good at it. So you know I'm just living my best life, can't go back n forth with you nuh....

How about you, I heard you like to @surf
heard you was a surfer dude :patrice: