Wolverine 3 will be Hugh Jackmans last appearance as Wolverine

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They probably could have recast him(younger version) if they just kept the new movies separate from the old ones. Have to wait for another reboot to see Wolverine even though just sorta rebooted the whole thing in the last film:snoop:@StillNotSoft

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_no04rf9NNe1qjnhqgo1_1280.png
Yo

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably could have recast him(younger version) if they just kept the new movies separate from the old ones. Have to wait for another reboot to see Wolverine even though just sorta rebooted the whole thing in the last film:snoop:@StillNotSoft

So many dualities bruh:francis:

He's the brightspot in what has overall been a poorly casted and directed franchise....at the same time the fact he was the brightspot is partly why the franchis has been shytty,since they refused to focus on the entire team and centered movies around wolverine.

Fans said "Too much wolverine!" now here we are,Personally i cant imagine them just switching out Hugh Jackman within this franchise so soon....but at the same time its hard to imagine xmen movies with no wolverine long term:patrice:...so many dualities:francis:

Hugh made such a good wolverine he arguably fukked the character for life...in the sense I'm pretty sure Fox will try to recreate him by hiring some hollywood pretty boy to play Wolverine:scust:.....Wolverine i know wasnt meant to be no damn pretty boy...and even though Jackman is seen as that in Hollywood it doesnt come across like he tryna be cute in wolverine:heh:...they could easily cast the wrong guy tryna do the whole hearthrob shyt with Wolverine,instead of casting who really portrays em best.

on the bright side with the lack of faith i have in Singer this may be just what we need to get him the fukk outta here:camby:...hire sumbody who will actually attempt to cast people who fit the characters,treat important characters like important characters,take a stab at making the actual costumes from the books and unleash they powers:blessed:...how many movies it take for us to see a ice slide?and no flying mutants?not hovering but flying nikka:stopitslime:

if losing Jackman means losing Singer i think we'll heal:heh: