Wolverine 3 will be Hugh Jackmans last appearance as Wolverine

Micky71

Rookie
Daps
Man, I can't believe that he was Wolverine for such a long time... It's sad that his era will end so soon. I hope that the next actor for this character will be chosen wisely.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why he doesn't want to do this anymore?
Every movie is between 20-30 million in the bank so keep pumping these out until Phase 4 is over then retire

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I don't understand why he doesn't want to do this anymore?
Every movie is between 20-30 million in the bank so keep pumping these out until Phase 4 is over then retire
prolly more to it than that

they prolly gonna reboot anyway. he has to get cut the f up every otehr year into the best shape as anyone in hollywood, im sure it isnt easya nd ive seen on record his wife hate sit

all the appearances he has to make cause of it. hugh seems more of a low key kind of guy.

he will be missed. id say he was the best casted comic book character in 20 years sans snipes as blade, ledger as joker, hemsworth as thor and downey as stark. he didnt look like woleverine, certainly wasnt his size or anything but dude did a better job than i thought possible.

wolverineis an incredibly hard character to pull off. I just hope for his last movie they pull out something different tha what they been rolling with. the weapon x shyt should be done and unles sthey pull some old man logan.death of wolverine stuff they need to drop it

i wish sabretooth was back for a final confrontation since origins was TRASH but hugh does the best with what he has to work with. this last one needs to be GREAT tho to cement his legacy or else hes gonna go down as average

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
someone on here once suggested mel gibson for wolverine and i have to be honest after hearing that i could picture no one else in the role. and mel is such a brilliant actor that he could probably still pull it off.

this is mel gibson in 2015.

article-2692127-1FA4785400000578-386_634x845.jpg

this man was born to wolverine.

i know they will probably just reboot it after jackman is gone but if they wanted to go with an old man logan movie then there exists no better choice.

it's a god damn shame these comic movies weren't poppin off in mel's prime cause he would have been iconic in that role. same goes for michael j fox as spidey. quintessential casting.

Spidey would look like he's on fukking crack with as much shaking as he'd be doing

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This is why Gambit's coming in, he's the fill-in/replacement.

Hugh had a good run:mjcry: shame he'll never get that Wolverine vs Hulk movie he always wanted:mjcry:. Hopefully he gets to have a proper Wolverine movie this time that's R-Rated. If Kingsman can get it why the hell can't a Wolverine movie:snoop:
:mjcry: