Woke brehs, wtf is Terrence Howard talking about?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
It's weird coming from him but this is one of the benefits of acting

By playing some roles you get to understand stuff that you never thought about

Don't sleep on actors just cause they look dumb, they craft gives them access to a lot of knowledge

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him and Eva really look alike.

CiIf4eFVEAAaC07.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
theres actually a newer interview where he gets to explain himself in more detail,also provides a link to his free book.

When he shows the flower of life I think of a plasma screen t.v,which may interest people who believe in a simulation theory @Swagnificent .

This is actually deep if anyone would watch instead of making jokes

Daps
I dont have the understanding of time to give a clear answer yet on that,I cant fathom it. But i would say yes a recharge of the source would be in order. Earth would need to rebalance and self heal to evolve itself. But who knows how long that is. But since we are energy i dont know if after you return to the source,do you come back reimagined as yourself?being that all is energy,you could come back reimagined in the form of an early rock, plant or animal. Your "conscience" will be based on your dna. For the sake of rocks,i hope their is no level of conscience there:mjcry:

I believe we come bac as what we once were before. For example, if we was brothas & sistas last time we will be next time. I believe dr. Phil valentine spoke on that. But picture this tho, earth been around for around 4 billion years I believe? Makes you wonder, what really happens to us.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's not saying anything that's wildly off. He basically said

Some of the things he said are just factually true.

No, he's talking nonsense. You can say a bunch of "true" things in a row, but if they're strung today in a non-logical way then you aren't getting anywhere. This is especially true when you play with the definitions of words, like how he jumps from "everything is a wave" to "so where do straight lines come from?", which is a nonsensical connection because the context in which we talk about things being represented as a wave and the context under which we discuss straight lines aren't even related to each other.

He's just playing free association and then making a wild leap into nonsense. It's super easy to do.

"So I was meditating on weed the other day, and I contemplated the fact that weed is a leaf yet it is also referred to as grass. We all know "Grass is green", a connection so profound the saying is embedded into our language and many others. Green is also the color we associate with envy. Envy sounds much like "ivy", which is also green yet it climbs up trees and covers them until it chokes their life out and turns them from green to brown, destroying the very beings we need to stop climate change. Climate change i.e. the "Greenhouse Effect", will only happen when we invest our green money in the Green New Deal. Put together these connections and you will see how close I am revealing a process that will solve the problem of Green Energy and making a better world for all of us."

You see how easy that was? Every sentence I said could be "true", but the paragraph is ignorant fukking nonsense.