Woke brehs, wtf is Terrence Howard talking about?

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Me and Mr Howard on the same wave,I told you math is a man made construct,therefore inherently flawed.
Also he believes in an electric sun model. Once black men really discover science,and break free of European indoctrination. The current popular scientific models and theories will all be looked back on as a joke
wlHloyr.png

Daps

Me and Mr Howard on the same wave,I told you math is a man made construct,therefore inherently flawed.
Also he believes in an electric sun model. Once black men really discover science,and break free of European indoctrination. The current popular scientific models and theories will all be looked back on as a joke
wlHloyr.png

What is death bro? That's my only question

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wlHloyr.png

:deadmanny::laff: Might listen to this bullshyt tomorrow if I need a laugh at work

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Isn't he just talking about quantum physics? Some of the things he said are just factually true.

The world is indeed made of waves. Light waves, radio waves... Even solids, made of atoms, those atoms are (or should I say "can be" according to quantum physics) waves.

The mystery is about what is waving. And what about the spaces between waves that allows everything to hold together.

He might not be the most eloquent, and I don't know about the discoveries of somebody that pretends that 2x0 is equal to 0... But I think I kinda followed what he was trying to say :ohhh:

Or maybe I'm just as crazy as he is :pachaha:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

wlHloyr.png

Gotta watch later

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What is death bro? That's my only question

Death=a return to the source,which=growth. Once you understand the universe is electricity and we are in a loop. Think of life like a circuit,you enter life from the source. You go through resistence same way electrons do in a circuit. The resistence makes you stronger and you eventually complete your path back into the source when you die. You've now returned to the source with greater knowledge,greater strength,you've been through a gauntlet. For those of you who like anime,God is basically on his Goku making himself stronger and stronger by living,fighting and dying over and over again. He does that through you as a human,he does it through nature,the stars etc. We are in a loop,this world as we know it will die and the people who reinhabit it will have greater knowledge,greater strength based on them being a reboot of our consciousness of sorts. You can observe it in nature,there is a beauty god sees in breakdown and the rebuilding process. Theres a reason the people who go through the most resistence are the chosen people
wlHloyr.png

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Gotta watch later

theres actually a newer interview where he gets to explain himself in more detail,also provides a link to his free book.

When he shows the flower of life I think of a plasma screen t.v,which may interest people who believe in a simulation theory @Swagnificent .

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
Capacitance is divinity :youngsabo:, sounds like mr mayne might b ahead of the curve is all, I see no issues...............if he keeps this up he can catch his 2nd wind like buddens

Daps
Death=a return to the source,which=growth. Once you understand the universe is electricity and we are in a loop. Think of life like a circuit,you enter life from the source. You go through resistence same way electrons do in a circuit. The resistence makes you stronger and you eventually complete your path back into the source when you die. You've now returned to the source with greater knowledge,greater strength,you've been through a gauntlet. For those of you who like anime,God is basically on his Goku making himself stronger and stronger by living,fighting and dying over and over again. He does that through you as a human,he does it through nature,the stars etc. We are in a loop,this world as we know it will die and the people who reinhabit it will have greater knowledge,greater strength based on them being a reboot of our consciousness of sorts. You can observe it in nature,there is a beauty god sees in breakdown and the rebuilding process. Theres a reason the people who go through the most resistence are the chosen people
wlHloyr.png

So when we die we gone be unconscious as a bytch for hella long basically?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

:ohhh:breh just discovered the flower of life. Somebody break this down for me.

What I heard:

Abundance is your natural state - curves are spirals that never end, just evolve. This is the inherent state of play underlying everything.

Limitation is what you've learned via conditioning of the current system - straight lines that don't naturally exist anywhere in creation but are overlaid figments of your imagination that derive their power from your thinking.

Or to put it visually:

In other words, which frequency do you resonate on because if you don't like the program then learn how change your dial to reattune to the real you.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the second listen Terence sound like he getting into witchcraft and scared geometry.

Smartest response in this thread

People study this stuff, the occult and esoteric teachings, witchcraft, magik, satanism, mystery teachings etc and learn to recognise not just the symbols but the vocab and the buzzwords. Alot of times when people sound like they not making much sense they talking only to people in the know. I'm speaking from experience and I've said this before, this is how I've come across certain people in everyday life, people seem normal but the way they say and word things exposes the things they are into.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Still waiting on that response @Benefited

I dont have the understanding of time to give a clear answer yet on that,I cant fathom it. But i would say yes a recharge of the source would be in order. Earth would need to rebalance and self heal to evolve itself. But who knows how long that is. But since we are energy i dont know if after you return to the source,do you come back reimagined as yourself?being that all is energy,you could come back reimagined in the form of an early rock, plant or animal. Your "conscience" will be based on your dna. For the sake of rocks,i hope their is no level of conscience there:mjcry:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
why would an emmy red carpet be the place to go on about this :dead:

#waveconjugations

He said he had just ran some of these simulations a few days prior and was excited as shyt:pachaha: