Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Make the damn call Daniel :martin:
Deep down I know he ain't gon do shyt, dude is a hoarder for assets and draft picks. Is it that hard to send terry or jae? The first thing I did in 2K was get rid of them nikkas and it took 2 games for me to come to that conclusion.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Sources told ESPN on Tuesday that the Knicks had talks with each team positioned in the top five in the lottery trying to acquire both its pick and a young player with star potential for Porzingis. In particular, members of the organization have had recent conversations with the Phoenix Suns about a trade involving their No. 4 pick in Thursday's draft, and New York has had substantive talks with at least two other teams who have called about Porzingis, sources said.

Sources also told ESPN that New York engaged the Oklahoma City Thunder in talks for Porzingis, but as one source said of the Knicks, "They don't have enough "

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KAT isn't an overachiever I've seen him since high school. Dude is an unbelievable talent and theres almost nothing he can't do offensively. Shoot, post, face up, and handle. He is a franchise player and will get better as a passer and defender.

Towns is a more talented Kevin Love. He puts up empty stats that look good but he ain't really that good. And Towns also hurts his team more than he helps with the way he plays. I've watched nearly every game he's played the last 2 years. The kid is selfish on the court. Anytime he gets the ball he's shooting. And typically rushes it cause he's scared if the double comes he'll have to pass. He also plays zero defense and shows no interest on that side of the ball. He's more interested in grabbing boards to once again make his numbers look nice.

He's honestly one of the biggest reasons the Wolves have underachieved the last two years. He plays the game the wrong way. Until he actually starts caring more about the thing that aren't recorded on the stat sheet like making that second pass or closing out on a shooter to affect the shot rather than playing for the rebound, the Wolves will never improve.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Melo reiterating he wants to stay

If they trade KP and Melo is still on this roster opening day :mjgrin: :dead:

:dead:

Melo, I understand. But it's like.....I dunno. I'd fukking leave personally. Not like you gotta take a pay cut. Makes you look more amicable. Easier to break into broadcasting when your career is up. Go out of there as the good guy. Not like you're gonna fukking win anything there

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Sources told ESPN on Tuesday that the Knicks had talks with each team positioned in the top five in the lottery trying to acquire both its pick and a young player with star potential for Porzingis. In particular, members of the organization have had recent conversations with the Phoenix Suns about a trade involving their No. 4 pick in Thursday's draft, and New York has had substantive talks with at least two other teams who have called about Porzingis, sources said.

Sources also told ESPN that New York engaged the Oklahoma City Thunder in talks for Porzingis, but as one source said of the Knicks, "They don't have enough "

Yeah, they're trading him, you don't actively shop a young player around like this and not pull the trigger. Phil being on TV was to prepare Knicks fans for whats about to happen.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No one's mentioned the Sixers...... Porzingis and JOEL Together? :picard:
As a basketball fan...I'd actually love to see this.

As a Knick fan...

lemmings.gif