Daps
fukk this nikka
cry.png
Yeah I'm done if they trade porzi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

You just said Wiggins ain't gonna be shyt a minute ago - Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

That was simply an emotional thread. Wiggins is the most frustrating player in the NBA to watch. One game he'll look like the second coming of Kobe. Then the next game he'll just stand in the wing watching Ricky Rubio and Karl-Anthony Towns dominate the ball all game.

In terms of talent, no one in the NBA under the age of 24 has more potential. Wiggins can be a taller, longer, more athletic version of Kobe Bryant if he wants to. The only question is whether he actually wants to be the BEST. Or if he's content being a sidekick to a less talented teammate like Karl Anthony-Towns.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: you Knicks brehs ok with shyt like this? Yall nikkas need to storm the castle and call for this nikka Phils head

Dolan signed this Jabroni for 2 more years :scust: and that was after getting sonned by Melo and Henny in the same season :dame: Fuc a Phillip.... Ain't no rhyme nor reason why Dolan should be safe in these NY Streets :birdman:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That was simply an emotional thread. Wiggins is the most frustrating player in the NBA to watch. One game he'll look like the second coming of Kobe. Then the next game he'll just stand in the wing watching Ricky Rubio and Karl-Anthony Towns dominate the ball all game.

In terms of talent, no one in the NBA under the age of 24 has more potential. Wiggins can be a taller, longer, more athletic version of Kobe Bryant if he wants to. The only question is whether he actually wants to be the BEST. Or if he's content being a sidekick to a less talented teammate like Karl Anthony-Towns.
Towns is to Wiggins what Shaq was to Kobe, stop it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka no he will not bring you lockdown defense you overrate that dude like crazy because you think he's cute homo

I'd take him over Josh Jackson but neither of them dudes franchise level players like KP

:picard: damn breh. You coming out?

I never said anything about the nikkas look .......but now that you mention it :patrice: he does have prototype superstar looks :ld:

Just remember you said it first. :sas1::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Towns is to Wiggins what Shaq was to Kobe, stop it.

Shaq was the most talented center of all-time. Towns is a classic overachiever. The guy with limited talent but who maxes it out at an early age.

The Wolves will never go anywhere being led by Towns. Only once Wiggins decides to actually take that team over and be its focal point will they ever get anywhere.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The worst part is that the Knicks are the ones calling teams, so Ainge knows you want Jackson and if he takes him tomorrow he gonna shake Phil down for more than just Kristaps.

I'd be dead if Boston winds up with KP and a Knicks '18 first for KP :dead:

Sidenote I'm kind of tight the Heat didn't tank. We were top 5 WOAT team at the mid point last year, and could have been in position to get KP for Josh Jackson(and I like him). :mjcry:

Riley; James Johnson, and Waiters :pacspit:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Shaq was the most talented center of all-time. Towns is a classic overachiever. The guy with limited talent but who maxes it out at an early age.

The Wolves will never go anywhere being led by Towns. Only once Wiggins decides to actually take that team over and be its focal point will they ever get anywhere.
KAT isn't an overachiever I've seen him since high school. Dude is an unbelievable talent and theres almost nothing he can't do offensively. Shoot, post, face up, and handle. He is a franchise player and will get better as a passer and defender.