WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
teams that draft three all stars, including one in the second round, and put trust in a talented, but often-injured player by giving him a long-term contract where a lot of other GMS would hesitate, and have enough cap to sign ONE max-deal FA, should be rewarded, no ?

I don't think the Warriors should be expected to NOT sign a guy. But IMO Durant should be expected to not be a p*ssy ass nikka :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People on the coli said that KD joining the Warriors was "good for the league". Let someone explain to me how a top 5 player joining a record breaking squad is going to make the league "better"

Initially it's fine this year, but if they're 75-7 heading into the playoffs next year it's pointless to watch.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Every team in the League apart from the Cavs should probably start tanking right about now & plan for the future.

If I was Morey or Presti I'd strongly consider trading Harden/Westbrook for picks.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Initially it's fine this year, but if they're 75-7 heading into the playoffs next year it's pointless to watch.

I think it was fine to build up the finals even more but if they sweep or win in 5 their cache is gone already.

The build up to an epic finals is why people didn't go crazy over the blowouts prior but if the Warriors win this easily and there is no finals to look forward to next year except another easy Warriors win over the Cavs then sh1ts gonna hit the fan

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can't get mad at somebody who wants their job to be easier. :manny:

You must be fukked up if you trying to bust your ass at work :hubie:

I don't see the comparison here. Durant is willing to take less money on Golden State too. That's not true to work life. Most people don't take less money no matter what UNLESS you want a job where you have no responsibility :sas2:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
they wont be they will take half the season off to rest

so the regular season and playoff ratings going to be in the tank next year

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Every team in the League apart from the Cavs should probably start tanking right about now & plan for the future.

If I was Morey or Presti I'd strongly consider trading Harden/Westbrook for picks.

With that in mind, league need to dead the draft because you can't have half the league tanking.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
teams that draft three all stars, including one in the second round, and put trust in a talented, but often-injured player by giving him a long-term contract where a lot of other GMS would hesitate, and have enough cap to sign ONE max-deal FA, should be rewarded, no ?

Yea I never got the Warriors hate. Their mostly homegrown. They only signed one max free agent who happen to be a top 3 player. How do they get hate for making good decisions? Yea they blowing teams out but when you draft and develop players(something a Lebron led team neve does) this is what happens. I dnt think this is a knock on GS. It should be a knock on all the other piss poor managed franchises.

GS as a franchise has been making good basketball decisions for awhile now

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I don't mind this playoffs despite the blowouts and the Warriors destroying the field, I'm a fan of talent and almost all the playoff teams have players I enjoy watching go to work in iso matchups especially.:yeshrug:

You also have to unfortunately respect the fact that we're witnessing a team do something that may not be duplicated in a long time. This is on a historical level of greatness.:wow::mjcry:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Two years in the row of :trash: playoffs isn't a good thing. Couple that with the Warriors being leagues better than everyone else and I don't know how someone can't be concerned.