WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's to guarantee the lower seeded team gets at least 2 home games for revenue.

And, this will be the last of the super teams formed through free agency, the new CBA will make sure a Durant situation never happens again.
Won't stop a player from taking less a la the Heatles

Getting mad at Durant is one thing but don't get mad at the Warriors. Their core is homegrown with 2 mid lottery picks and a 2nd rounder

Teams need to draft better......

But Durant is gonna get roasted for real for this one:laff:

e001

Superstar
Daps
shyt's boring af, the Warriors went from must watch to impossible to watch, the Cavs I never watched anyway, fukk that nikka Bron bulldozing his way to the rim in every possession.
Rockets, Spurs and Grizzlies the only watchable teams in the west, the Jazz offense bores me to death. The east is a disappointment as always, I'm not feeling the Celtics after these last 2 games, 26-0 run is unacceptable. Wizards are trash on the road.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to be one of the most insufferable summers in recent memory.
I think the Warriors are probably going shoot the Cavs out the building and it'll be 3 months of people trashing Durant's coward move and Warriors fans behaving like Trump supporters -- which is to say, they won't address/discuss/or refute shyt but bask in their victory.

Good thing the Yankees are good again.

:coffee:

what a trash comparison :heh:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Look at this p*ssy hide behind a gif cause my post was on point and he can't formulate an argument with words:russ:
On point about what. Stop making excuses. Cavs running through the east just as easily as the warriors hoe. I betchu Cavs wouldnt wanna play vs Spurs/Rockets next round over Celtics/Wizards.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Won't stop a player from taking less a la the Heatles

Nah, this is different and the difference will be 70-100 million over the course of the contracts.

Only the team that drafts you can give you the supermax, it's why Paul George is politicking so much to make an All-NBA team. Cause if he does he'll be eligible for the extension.

The old CBA didn't make players really choose the money or not, cause it was just an extra year on the contract and both your home team and a FA team could offer you the same basic yearly salary. This new shyt though is different, like if CP3 wants to leave the Clippers he's gonna have to miss out on $70-80 million in difference :wow:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It's to guarantee the lower seeded team gets at least 2 home games for revenue.

And, this will be the last of the super teams formed through free agency, the new CBA will make sure a Durant situation never happens again.

The new CBA should have ensured Durant couldn't resign. :yeshrug:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I said it when it happened, Durant didn't want to compete, didn't want to reach his potential, he just wanted to be a part of something, a true loser attribute. :mjlol:

But some came to his defense saying this would be good for the league. Really? What the numbers lookin like on this Jazz series? Nobody watching that shyt
So KD was supposed to sacrifice his best shot at at a ring so y'all nikkaz could be entertained by corny ass storylines and so the NBA can keep up ratings :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: KD don't owe nobody shyt but to look out for himself. Y'all are weirdos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Really don't see why the first round is best of 7. Bo5 at the most. I'd love to go back to Bo3. Get this shyt over with....

best of 3 you would get more upsets

even a best of 5

nba is the only league where upsets rarely ever happen, even when the warriors beat the mavs that time years ago they owned them all season long

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The new CBA should have ensured Durant couldn't resign. :yeshrug:

It might break them up in the end, wouldn't be shocked if Klay leaves because they prioritize resigning Draymond the next year. It's gonna be damn near impossible to put a team around 2 guys taking up 70% of the cap in 2 years and possibly have to sign two more maxes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The 2001 playoffs were similar lakers swept the field sixers went 4,7,7 finals was 5 games

5 game 1st round back then.Now the nba is ruined :skip: it's always been top heavy and predictable

who cares about 16 years ago when streaming/netflix/smart phones weren't around. It's a new day and new generation,