WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well Coli, you cant both cry about the lack of parity and the dominance of two teams, while celebrating Hinkie and encouraging tanking. Theres people on here that wants the Raptors, Hawks, Clippers to 'tear it up', well where do you think all of those vets are going? Then the very same people only judge players by rings.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
until you see this finals :banderas:

lets be dead honest, this finals could be fukking godly. but they have to address why you didnt have to tune into a single game until june :deadjay:
Yeah but it could also be underwhelming... The entire NBA fanbase is expecting a 7 game series with 3 buzzer beaters... imagine if its a 5 or 6 game series with 2 close games :scust:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I'm worried about these injuries. If any important players on the Cavs or Warriors get hurt it might ruin a potential classic final.

The first time Love and Kyrie were out. Second time Bogut was out. I want them to face off with no excuses since this is the tie breaker

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I'm worried about these injuries. If any important players on the Cavs or Warriors get hurt it might ruin a potential classic final.

The first time Love and Kyrie were out. Second time Bogus was out. I want them to face off with no excuses since this is the tie breaker
Don't act surprised if the Warriors go down by 20 and someone gets taken out :scust:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well the payoff his here.. The NBA's boat has landed. Their golden goose has arrived. Time to throw this thread in the bushes:camby:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I agree butchu also got hoe nikkas out there caping for his p*ssy ass
Naturally there are more weak people who'd have joined up with whoever is hot, than that there are true competitors.. luckily Russ is a real one. KD can win 100 chips, he'll never be seen as a true champion unless Steph and either Klay or Green get injured (so at least 2 get injured) and they are 3-1 down and he averages 50 points for the next 3 games that they win.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

The first time Love and Kyrie were out. Second time Bogut was out. I want them to face off with no excuses since this is the tie breaker
Naw I don't agree, if KD gets hurt it'll actually be a "rematch". I actually prefer he gets hurt so we can truly see who da better team was before they just added another superstar to the mix since everybody say losin Draymond for Game 5 is the reason they lost to begin with. He can participate in every Finals after this one but I really wanna see dis Finals minus KD.