WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's ironic that the series everyone (who didn't know basketball) thought would be a snoozefest (Spurs-Grizzlies) has prolly been the most exciting

No homer, but I think the Celts/Bulls series was pretty exciting. Hell, the Celts/Wizards series is pretty good also. But, yeah, the Spurs/Grizzlies has been the most exciting series thus far.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
No homer, but I think the Celts/Bulls series was pretty exciting. Hell, the Celts/Wizards series is pretty good also. But, yeah, the Spurs/Grizzlies has been the most exciting series thus far.

Nah that's C's series turned into blowouts galore down the stretch yeah us C's fans liked it but that shyt to anyone else is yawn status.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
NFL shytts on NBA so badly, and I say this as a Brit :mjlol:

NFL is always good entertainment, Redzone is quality and you always get some great games in the playoffs.

Last year's Cowboys/Packers :Homersweet:

Teams choking 25 point leads and top players getting injured just so we can have the most predictable final outcome since 2016? :ChrissyErgh:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

NFL is always good entertainment, Redzone is quality and you always get some great games in the playoffs.

Teams choking 25 point leads and top players getting injured just so we can have the most predictable final outcome since 2016? :ChrissyErgh:
Didn't the Falcons blow a huge lead in the Super Bowl? You sound dumb as fukk. The NFL has useless boring TNF and MNF football games.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

Nfl is putrid as well. Hockey is doing great though.