Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4) (March 3, 2023)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yeah definitely should have waited. This game feels like a step back from Nioh. Deflecting common enemies feels like a chore since they can red attack hyperarmor during essentially any string when you're mashing the long light string. My rig is kind of old now but even the graphics seems worse imo for a newer game. Hopefully with time my opinion changes.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I ain't feeling how much this game centers around on the deflect. Feels like you're basically fishing for it the whole time.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I found the easy mode

Water build

You can run like the flash around back stabbing trash mobs before they are alerted to you.
Ice weapon does damage through an enemies block
You can go invisible. . .
You can teleport. . .
Bonus spirit damage

You don't have to wait till Lv80 with 60 points into water You can do this as soon as you get Chivalrous dual swords (from a lv17 mission) that has a melee A rating while being light armor and scales with water

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I found the easy mode

Water build

You can run like the flash around back stabbing trash mobs before they are alerted to you.
Ice weapon does damage through an enemies block
You can go invisible. . .
You can teleport. . .
Bonus spirit damage

You don't have to wait till Lv80 with 60 points into water You can do this as soon as you get Chivalrous dual swords (from a lv17 mission) that has a melee A rating while being light armor and scales with water
I’ve been fire and and wood cause being a glass cannon is usually my thing but I’ve been wanting to try a water build for a while now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m enjoying this so far.

It’s all about parrying, it almost reminds me of MGSR with the way the fights flow:ehh:

Graphics and designs are kinda crappy tho. Level design is ok.

Trying to get a grasp on the level up system. I’m just putting a bunch of points into health for now. Gotta look up some info on different “builds”.

Magic seems worthless. Anyone using magic effectively? Do i need to upgrade something?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m enjoying this so far.

It’s all about parrying, it almost reminds me of MGSR with the way the fights flow:ehh:

Graphics and designs are kinda crappy tho. Level design is ok.

Trying to get a grasp on the level up system. I’m just putting a bunch of points into health for now. Gotta look up some info on different “builds”.

Magic seems worthless. Anyone using magic effectively? Do i need to upgrade something?

they got videos where he beats end game bosses in like 10 seconds with pure magic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finally got a chance to start playing this. Character creation is trash as expected. Finished chapter/level 1 without too much issue, so far feels easier than Nioh. I'm hoping weapon types play a bigger role later on because nothing felt different between single blade, dual blade and polearm so far.

On the fence as of now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not great, but definitely enjoyable enough so far. RPG elements kinda :jbhmm: early on, but I’ve seen some late game builds that means it picks up at some point.

Can’t lose when it’s free on gamepass though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I recently put some work into this and its a good game. People hating, i mean its like everyone hates on everything.
If you don't like these types of games then you don't need to tell us you don't like them.

For people who like games like Sukiero/etc. You'll like this as well.

If this game was exclusive, I know the narrative would be very different. Since its multiplat, it has to be the best to get the respect.
Not just the best, but best out the gate so casuals can agree with the reviews. This is a hidden gem in my book