LETS KEEP IT REAL YA'LL..

WE NEED TO DO LIKE CALI nikkaS, AND KILL COPS

14uc84m.jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
King Sol stopped following me around you dirty mulatto before i slap off your mothers cancer wigs bytch

Don't you think your arms are a little bit too short to be reaching for my crown you little cumstain fakkit?

Your credibility is shot. Don't even try to respond. Just sit back and drown in your own ether.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don't you think your arms are a little bit too short to be reaching for my crown you little cumstain fakkit?

Your credibility is shot. Don't even try to respond. Just sit back and drown in your own ether.

I'll let you believe having a "net crown" is important, just like your mom lets you believe she's at business meetings while she getting piped down by Melvin.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'll let you believe having a "net crown" is important, just like your mom lets you believe she's at business meetings while she getting piped down by Melvin.

Say whatever you want. It won't take away the fact that you're an egregious fakkit of the lowest kind. You pondscum, tranny loving ass, midget Gary Coleman ass fakkit :umad:

:pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Say whatever you want. It won't take away the fact that you're an egregious fakkit of the lowest kind. You pondscum, tranny loving ass, midget Gary Coleman ass fakkit :umad:

:pachaha:

nikka, you made a thread titled "women, give me a reason NOT to hate you" but im the gay one :mjpls:

-I remember another thread you made complaining about females being fake or some bullshyt :laff:

Obviously you get no p*ssy, friend.