With the PS5 shortage, and with more sony games coming to PC, am I better off just building a gaming rig

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
There’s like bundles staying online in Canads for days for like costco and walmart
Shortage is ending

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Nevermind

It was just a pic of a bunch of GPUs available at Microcenter. That said, I'd just build a rig :manny:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
PC is a different beast.

Unless you are really comfortable with computers i’d say just wait for a PS5 :manny:

Don’t let these PC dudes delude you into thinking it’s all simple and easy. It ain’t :smh:
It is simple. There are guides all over the internet including youtube on how to build a pc, even web sites that can help you build one and see potential compatibility issues:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It is simple. There are guides all over the internet including youtube on how to build a pc, even web sites that can help you build one and see potential compatibility issues:

Facts. These dudes will say anything. We all adults here who isn’t comfortable with a computer, a search engine, and some basic troubleshooting in 2022? :laff:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Everybody on The Coli that has wanted a PS5 since launch should have one by now.

Hell theres a thread dedicated to teaching u how to setup alerts for the drops and posters were even selling PS5s at retail to ppl in there.

I could've bought about 10 of em if I wanted to at this point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I’m a “pc guy”

Literally have a degree in computer electronics.

Have played for years on and off on PC.

And it’s still a way different beast than console.

Most people aren’t comfortable at all using a pc outside of using facebook or google, or whatever program their PC at work uses.

Gaming on PC takes a certain level of patience and comfort that most people don’t have.

It’s easy for you and I to say “pc gaming is easy, just use a guide” but for most people shyt don’t work like that :manny: