With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
isnt a fukking weirdo??

I've been lurking for a bit and Im convinced now that this board attracts the mentally ill/radical type of females.

Lets see...
@Booksnrain -

Problack who lived in Japan and stated numerous times that asian men had taken her on dates... Also posted that asian men have "good dikk", and is living with an asian man as her roommate

She gets very deep in her feelings and blasts of essays (I'm not kidding :francis:) in the attempt to massacre everyone with boredom (and subtle viciousness) when any mention of interracial is brought up because she feels that black men get more of a pass than black women due to black womens faithfulness to black men:mjlol:

If black women had as much choice to fuk around as black men they would. That's facts :yeshrug:

@BlackPearl The Empress -
Problack ex-stripper who first signed on to the Coli with screenname TheStripper (:russ:) for attention seeking purposes but soon realized she made a fatal mistake. Men only like hoes for a short period of time till they snap out of they horny trance:hhh:. She quickly changed her screename after this realization and tried to rebrand herself anew. She is a verified hoe (her own words), and gets defensive whenever folks bring up body counts as it is quite high.
To make things worse, her attitude is fukking unbearable:picard:. Her posts are filled with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and persistent stubbornness. Do these females really act like this in real life and then wonder why they cant get a man who doesnt just wanna fuk em:gucci:... Unbelievable.

She recently was in battle with @brolicscholar who is currently banned. She took a massive L as she was exposed for stripping in a barnyard? farm?... some shady shytty looking establishment that looked like it was frequented by undesirables. She was also shown to be cuddled up real close to some white folks.
As a sidenote, she would always state that folks thought she looked Ethiopian (typical female trying to claim something besides what she is).
That thread verified her forehead to be the size of two moons and so she does indeed match the typical Ethiopian female look :mjgrin:

@Nicole0416 (Still up for debate if this its a female)

Very spazzy, is unbearable to speak to. However provides great entertainment and a huge following of simps for some reason. I'll leave it at that :russ:

My theory is that these women have been scorned in relationships by other races in real life, and so jump on this board for to relieve some stress by going extra hard at em. THey're USING us as a vehicle for attention and to express their hatred, but you know if Brad, Ling, or Omar (talking to you @Ashley Banks who is married to an ARAB lmaaaooo :heh::pachaha::russ::whew::whoo: ) holla in real life these women be like :steviej:

There's also that tranny, that chubby chick, that half breed chick with 5 kids... Ill let y'all fill in the rest

Apparently @xoxodede is about to get exposed for loving a Mexican boy :sas1:

Keep putting your faith in these extreme weirdo types... see what happens:sas2:

Add on brehs:mjpls:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
i'm in

tenor.gif

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
isnt a fukking weirdo??

Yup. I'm so exposed. :smile: :troll:

You got me guys!

----------
FYI :

Oh. Yeah, my first little love was a Mexican - and guess what he was Black too . Nor did we engage in sex.

But, his momma was Mexican and daddy Black (half) -- and looked completely Mexican. Therefore, my parents would have tripped.

And yes -- HIGH SCHOOL. I am in my late 30's. So, if that makes you feel good to call that out -- then so be it.

For those interested:

Did Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever" Trigger the Increase in Interracial Dating?

Before I begin, let me say:

(1) I get tired of the IR threads too - so I apologize in advance to the annoyed fonts.

(2) I don't date IR and I TRY not to judge those Black men and women who do. To be transparent, my high school love was Mexican - and I loved that boy. But, he was the only IR ever and we hid our love - since both of our parents were not down with the swirl. And since I haven't found non-Black men attractive like that. Well..only Brody Jenner.

(3) I was raised by a beautiful Black mother and father who encouraged unity and black love. But, I can't front, they both are from Alabama and they are not fans of the white folks and other non-Black people of color. It is what is it.

(4) I am not a NOI member. But, I do love a lot of the history they teach as well as their attitude. I love a Black man that fears no one but God and loves his people.

Ok. So, Dr. Khalid Muhammad is just everything to me. I love this man and I enjoy listening to his speeches regularly. I love his presentation style and very-well researched content that he teaches. In the speech below entitled "Jungle Fever"he discusses Spike Lee's 1991 movie on IR.

Here are the discussion points. Be warned - Dr. Khalid Muhammad gave no fukks about white folks. NONE. If you are white/non-Black - your feelings will be hurt. So you might now wanna lurk in this thread.

@7:33 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about the history of Black men being lynched for talking to White women. And the crimes such as "Reckless Eyeballing" and "Disorderly Thinking" associated to Black men looking/thinking at a white woman.

@9:45 -- Dr. Muhammed discusses how and why the white man relaxed the laws and how now the "white man" is "giving his dog" aka the white woman to Black men.

@10:32 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about Black men and Black women parading their IR all over Black communities - even at African festivals. Talking about they got "Jungle Fever" wearing Kente Cloth. Gone white girl and white boy crazy.

@14:04 -- He talks about Spike Lee - and how Spike should have asked how his movie "Jungle Fever" would affect Black people and the masses of our people and the BM and BW relationship. Especially, when we are constantly trying to strengthen the relationship between BM/BW due to affects of slavery, and other issues. And he thinks creators like Spike Lee must be responsible for the messages and images they put on the screen. Especially, in our community.

@18:14 -- Plays a snippet of and explains how the very catchy song "Jungle Fever" contains subliminal messages to keep Black men and women apart.

@22:59 -- he explains the affects of Stevie's voice and lyrics on "Jungle Fever" and what it means - and how the song removes and disrespects the Black woman.

@30:16 -- he talks about how Black women was and always been by the Black man and even though we have -- the Black man has always wanted the "forbidden fruit." And how powerful and unique the Black woman is - and the Black woman is NOT to be just in the kitchen and behind or just support to the Black man. Basically, the opposite of the drivel The Coli and the like likes to spew.

@35:25 -- he goes in on Wilt Chamberlin, Arsenio Hall, Grace Jones, Diana Ross, etc.

It's super long -- so here's the summary after the above video mark.

He preaches that the Black man (no nation) can not rise above his Black woman. And until the Black man respects, heals and unites with the Black woman - the Black man will never rise.

So, what do you think? This video has so many things to discuss but -- do you think "Jungle Fever" triggered + encouraged the mainstream acceptance of IR relationships?

And do you agree with Khalid Muhammad on the Black man not being able to rise without the Black woman?​

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Very spazzy, is unbearable to speak to. However provides great entertainment and a huge following of simps for some reason. I'll leave it at that :russ:
Don't refer to me as "it" . It's your choice or your opinion to believe what/who you feel but don't label me as a black woman, "it" . Fuk that. That's not up for debate. This is the exact reasons why I don't post up pics with direct access and never will - you can feel how the fuk that you want to in reference to my identity and personality. But I don't have shyt to prove - those who know, already know. I don't want to know you and I don't give a f to even care what you know. Not here to make friends, if I mutually respect certain posters or comments, that's what it is - that's who I vibe with. You sound like a chatty gossip faggit tho, providing write-up shade room dossiers on multiple females, hold that energy. I have enough people that I interact with irl that find me "bearable", same in person as I am on here- you sound bytchmade so it's very doubtful that I would talk to you in passing.
But other than that, that's all you can say about me, is an unfounded accusation in reference to who I am. I know who I am and what I represent. Lightweight by comparison - I'm good with that.

Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Yup. I'm so exposed. :smile: :troll:

You got me guys! :troll:

:russell:

Look at this typical female babble. Deflects by saying that her mexican lover is a quarter black :mjlol:and then rambles on
@Falcozer

Oh. Yeah, my first little love was a Mexican - and guess what he was Black too :smile: . Nor did we engage in sex.

But, his momma was Mexican and daddy Black (half) -- and looked completely Mexican. Therefore, my parents would have tripped.

And yes -- HIGH SCHOOL. I am in my late 30's. So, if that makes you feel good to call that out -- then so be it. :smile:

For those interested:

Did Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever" Trigger the Increase in Interracial Dating?

Before I begin, let me say:

(1) I get tired of the IR threads too - so I apologize in advance to the annoyed fonts.

(2) I don't date IR and I TRY not to judge those Black men and women who do. To be transparent, my high school love was Mexican - and I loved that boy. But, he was the only IR ever and we hid our love - since both of our parents were not down with the swirl. And since I haven't found non-Black men attractive like that. Well..only Brody Jenner.

(3) I was raised by a beautiful Black mother and father who encouraged unity and black love. But, I can't front, they both are from Alabama and they are not fans of the white folks and other non-Black people of color. It is what is it.

(4) I am not a NOI member. But, I do love a lot of the history they teach as well as their attitude. I love a Black man that fears no one but God and loves his people.

Ok. So, Dr. Khalid Muhammad is just everything to me. I love this man and I enjoy listening to his speeches regularly. I love his presentation style and very-well researched content that he teaches. In the speech below entitled "Jungle Fever" he discusses Spike Lee's 1991 movie on IR.

Here are the discussion points. Be warned - Dr. Khalid Muhammad gave no fukks about white folks. NONE. If you are white/non-Black - your feelings will be hurt. So you might now wanna lurk in this thread.

@7:33 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about the history of Black men being lynched for talking to White women. And the crimes such as "Reckless Eyeballing" and "Disorderly Thinking" associated to Black men looking/thinking at a white woman.

@9:45 -- Dr. Muhammed discusses how and why the white man relaxed the laws and how now the "white man" is "giving his dog" aka the white woman to Black men.

@10:32 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about Black men and Black women parading their IR all over Black communities - even at African festivals. Talking about they got "Jungle Fever" wearing Kente Cloth. Gone white girl and white boy crazy.

@14:04 -- He talks about Spike Lee - and how Spike should have asked how his movie "Jungle Fever" would affect Black people and the masses of our people and the BM and BW relationship. Especially, when we are constantly trying to strengthen the relationship between BM/BW due to affects of slavery, and other issues. And he thinks creators like Spike Lee must be responsible for the messages and images they put on the screen. Especially, in our community.

@18:14 -- Plays a snippet of and explains how the very catchy song "Jungle Fever" contains subliminal messages to keep Black men and women apart.

@22:59 -- he explains the affects of Stevie's voice and lyrics on "Jungle Fever" and what it means - and how the song removes and disrespects the Black woman.

@30:16 -- he talks about how Black women was and always been by the Black man and even though we have -- the Black man has always wanted the "forbidden fruit." And how powerful and unique the Black woman is - and the Black woman is NOT to be just in the kitchen and behind or just support to the Black man. Basically, the opposite of the drivel The Coli and the like likes to spew.

@35:25 -- he goes in on Wilt Chamberlin, Arsenio Hall, Grace Jones, Diana Ross, etc.

It's super long -- so here's the summary after the above video mark.

He preaches that the Black man (no nation) can not rise above his Black woman. And until the Black man respects, heals and unites with the Black woman - the Black man will never rise.

So, what do you think? This video has so many things to discuss but -- do you think "Jungle Fever" triggered + encouraged the mainstream acceptance of IR relationships?

And do you agree with Khalid Muhammad on the Black man not being able to rise without the Black woman?

Most these crazy hoes are all the same :francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt a fukking weirdo??

I've been lurking for a bit and Im convinced now that this board attracts the mentally ill/radical type of females.

Lets see...
@Booksnrain -

Problack who lived in Japan and stated numerous times that asian men had taken her on dates... Also posted that asian men have "good dikk", and is living with an asian man as her roommate

She gets very deep in her feelings and blasts of essays (I'm not kidding :francis:) in the attempt to massacre everyone with boredom (and subtle viciousness) when any mention of interracial is brought up because she feels that black men get more of a pass than black women due to black womens faithfulness to black men:mjlol:

If black women had as much choice to fuk around as black men they would. That's facts :yeshrug:

@BlackPearl The Empress -
Problack ex-stripper who first signed on to the Coli with screenname TheStripper (:russ:) for attention seeking purposes but soon realized she made a fatal mistake. Men only like hoes for a short period of time till they snap out of they horny trance:hhh:. She quickly changed her screename after this realization and tried to rebrand herself anew. She is a verified hoe (her own words), and gets defensive whenever folks bring up body counts as it is quite high.
To make things worse, her attitude is fukking unbearable:picard:. Her posts are filled with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and persistent stubbornness. Do these females really act like this in real life and then wonder why they cant get a man who doesnt just wanna fuk em:gucci:... Unbelievable.

She recently was in battle with @brolicscholar who is currently banned. She took a massive L as she was exposed for stripping in a barnyard? farm?... some shady shytty looking establishment that looked like it was frequented by undesirables. She was also shown to be cuddled up real close to some white folks.
As a sidenote, she would always state that folks thought she looked Ethiopian (typical female trying to claim something besides what she is).
That thread verified her forehead to be the size of two moons and so she does indeed match the typical Ethiopian female look :mjgrin:

My theory is that these women have been scorned in relationships by other races in real life, and so jump on this board for to relieve some stress by going extra hard at em. THey're USING us as a vehicle for attention and to express their hatred, but you know if Brad, Ling, or Omar (talking to you @Ashley Banks who is married to an ARAB lmaaaooo :heh::pachaha::russ::whew::whoo: ) holla in real life these women be like :steviej:

There's also that tranny, that chubby chick, that half breed chick with 5 kids... Ill let y'all fill in the rest

Keep putting your faith in these extreme weirdo types... see what happens:sas2:

Add on brehs:mjpls:
The last one you mentioned is ****