With Sandusky, and Homosexuality being topics of interest....

Your opinon

• I Agree

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I do not agree (post why)

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I never thought about that

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
and also arent girls hitting puberty sooner than ever now?
im not defending pedos in the least bit i hate the fukkers but im just saying

I feel you. I was wrong about pedos reproducing...but if there is a "pedo gene" :whoo: I'm interested in seeing what good thats for evolution wise.

Edit: even though I do understand why people had young wives when life expectancy was lower.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If your actions cause harm upon others, then they are wrong

A gay adult is not causing harm on another gay adult

A pedo adult is causing harm on a child

Really all that needs to be said. A child isn't old enough to even know what sex is.
I feel you. I was wrong about pedos reproducing...but if there is a "pedo gene" :whoo: I'm interested in seeing what good thats for evolution wise.

Edit: even though I do understand why people had young wives when life expectancy was lower.

Same reason there would be a gay gene. To keep humans from reproducing too much especially considering we don't really have any natural predators anymore it makes sense.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
a pedo who thinks about weird pedo shyt like some internet geek loser, but decides he wouldnt do it... and a pedo who actually goes out and rapes kids... are they the same thing?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Same reason there would be a gay gene. To keep humans from reproducing too much especially considering we don't really have any natural predators anymore it makes sense.

:ohhh:

using evolution to impede self destruction......:cheers: for that point of view.

a pedo who thinks about weird pedo shyt like some internet geek loser, but decides he wouldnt do it... and a pedo who actually goes out and rapes kids... are they the same thing?

I wouldnt consider them the same. The internet dude probably just thinks about it, and leads a heterosexual life. The people who are actually overcome by their desires that they act on it are being driven (mentally) by something they can't control.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Speaking of the psychology of Homosexuality.

Aside from the victim...

Do you guys find much of a difference between Homosexuality, and Pedophilia?

They both say they are genuinely attracted to what they are attracted to. However, Homosexuality is more accepted by society.

IMO they are both mental afflictions / or choice made by the person participating in the activity.

Your opinions?

they're similar in the sense that they're both based on sexual attraction.

but if thats your argument then pedophilia is just as similar to homosexuality as it is to heterosexuality.

a person is sexually aroused when they look at X

you can replace X with anything. men, women, children, horses, whatever. i cant fault the person for whatever X is because it all has to do with chemicals in the brain that they have no control over. only thing we can fault them for is their actions. i dont blame sandusky for being attracted to little boys. i blame him for raping them.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pedophilia can indeed be a mental issue, but more often than not it's an issue of attraction. It's also a vicious cycle in the sense that abused children often grow up to abuse other children. The dominance, fear, etc become sexual for them.

On the other hand homosexuality is not a choice, and is instead hormonal most likely

The comparison is insulting, brehs.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

but if thats your argument then pedophilia is just as similar to homosexuality as it is to heterosexuality.

you can replace X with anything. men, women, children, horses, whatever. i cant fault the person for whatever X is because it all has to do with chemicals in the brain that they have no control over. only thing we can fault them for is their actions. i dont blame sandusky for being attracted to little boys. i blame him for raping them.

i feel this. BUT i think a human knows what is right and what is wrong

Man - Woman - reproduce.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
Pedophilia can indeed be a mental issue, but more often than not it's an issue of attraction. It's also a vicious cycle in the sense that abused children often grow up to abuse other children. The dominance, fear, etc become sexual for them.

On the other hand homosexuality is not a choice, and is instead hormonal most likely

The comparison is insulting, brehs.

Do pedophiles deserve sympathy? - CNN.com

In this article some psychologists say that some people are be born to be pedophiles and it’s not a choice. Some of these people can’t help it supposedly. Self-control and choices is a bytch.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

No its not because Heterosexuality serves a known biological purpose.

Sidenote: Poll is private vote yall

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
society's so fukked up and people are so de sensitized to shyt, give it 200 years before people are gonna be fukkin dogs openly talkin about "I LOVE HER THO!" :comeon:

brains get fukked up with certain influences. None of it is natural.

Real Goddamn talk.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do pedophiles deserve sympathy? - CNN.com

In this article some psychologists say that some people are be born to be pedophiles and it’s not a choice. Some of these people can’t help it supposedly. Self-control and choices is a bytch.

I can see people being born as pedophiles attraction wise, I'd also argue many pedophiles were not born that way. Especially in terms of attraction to middle age kids. But if you're attracted to infants yea...that's something else entirely.

(I'm not justifying pedophilia, just saying historically it's more natural to be attracted to a 15yo than a 1yo)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;592275 said:
they are fully developed and looking good.
i would not be able to have a conversation with them and that is why it is a superficial attraction and i keep it moving.

:birdman: just say it breh, You're sexually attracted to them.