With Sandusky, and Homosexuality being topics of interest....

Your opinon

• I Agree

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I do not agree (post why)

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I never thought about that

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If your actions cause harm upon others, then they are wrong

A gay adult is not causing harm on another gay adult

A pedo adult is causing harm on a child

What about their attraction to a child (if they never act on it) is it wrong?

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
What about their attraction to a child (if they never act on it) is it wrong?

Everyone thinks things and never acts upon them. Sure it's wrong but a sane person has enough mental strength not to go through with it.

Regardless I feel that if an adult is physically attracted to and has significant sexual thoughts about a child who cannot consent is morally a bad person. His or her desires negatively impact other human beings

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
homos and pedos dont have anything in common

If people are really biologically predisposed to be gay, or are so because of some sort of psychological condition, then actually they do...considering the fact that both are considered sexually deviant behavior. Homosexuality may be more accepted these days, but the majority of people still do not condone it by any means.

Everyone thinks things and never acts upon them. Sure it's wrong but a sane person has enough mental strength not to go through with it.

Regardless I feel that if an adult is physically attracted to and has significant sexual thoughts about a child who cannot consent is morally a bad person. His or her desires negatively impact other human beings

How do desires alone negatively impact others if the person doesn't act on them? :what:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

So only because a child cannot give consent, you find an issue with their desires?

In my OP i said aside from the victim.

So lets say a child could consent (so there will be no victim) ...would you accept attraction to a child as a norm?

ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;590087 said:
i'm a heterosexual man...
i've seen many developed girls who are under age that i found attractive.
i don't think that makes me a pedo, that's just the way men are wired.
that being said i don't holler at them...the girls look so good but their mind is not ready.

pedo is pedo.
if you look at an undeveloped child and think about sex, then something is wrong with you.

Speaking of attraction

When you say attraction.....what do you mean?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If people are really biologically predisposed to be gay, or are so because of some sort of psychological condition, then actually they do...considering the fact that both are considered sexually deviant behavior. Homosexuality may be more accepted these days, but the majority of people still do not condone it by any means.

then people are predisposed to being straight too that doesnt mean anything. and it's only deviant depending on the culture.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
a person being straight is biologically logical because it keeps the species alive

being gay / pedo / into animals does not.

the world works in mysterious ways

who knows what the evolutionary benefits of gays are. could be benefiting the species in ways you could never fathom

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
the world works in mysterious ways

who knows what the evolutionary benefits of gays are. could be benefiting the species in ways you could never fathom

I've actually given this thought, but I can't make sense of it. If it were part of our evolutionary path...how can the gene be passed if gay people dont reproduce?

but like you said maybe we just dont understand it yet.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
and also arent girls hitting puberty sooner than ever now?
im not defending pedos in the least bit i hate the fukkers but im just saying