With Microsoft Distracted, The Xbox Console Experience Is Suffering (Jez Corden)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s to the point they’re going to have to try to rush games out now. They’ve had a ton of games get delayed and people are taking notice.

I BS a lot on the fanboy shyt, but there honestly isn’t a reason to get a xbox if you have a pc. I’d like for them to turn this around for competition sake, but the fact Xbox (not pc) doesn’t have that flagship game is going to hurt them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox series is doing xbox one numbers in their two strongest territories but let them tell it “Microsoft doesn’t care about console sales” :manny:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Those acquisitions are studios and publishers that make games you suggest they focus on so what exactly are you saying?
I’m saying that they wouldn’t be in third place and barely able to put out one blockbuster title a year if they simply focused on games from the start instead of subscription models, shytty Kinect, Xcloud, etc..

Threw resources at the wrong thing. The games would be rolling in now had they executed better, instead the Ls are rolling in.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bruhs let's be real
All gaming platforms are suffering.
shyt is dry ASF right now everywhere. I've been gaming since 88 and my backlog was ridiculous at one point. But now it's empty, it's nothing good dropping anywhere.
Nah, there’s plenty of good non AAA games out there. Unfortunately only AAA games are system sellers.

My backlog is bigger then it’s ever been (PS/PC wise)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m saying that they wouldn’t be in third place and barely able to put out one blockbuster title a year if they simply focused on games from the start instead of subscription models, shytty Kinect, Xcloud, etc..

Threw resources at the wrong thing. The games would be rolling in now had they executed better, instead the Ls are rolling in.

Incompetence personified.....a controller hoodie :mjlol:
Black_Hoodie_Front_wController_900x900.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Drop some names
shyt, what you play? Off the top of my head Diablo 4 bout to drop, New Star Wars, Tales of Arise is on sale if you’re a rpg fan. Street Fighter 6 on the fighting game side.

I’ve been playing the hell out of Legend Bowl if you’re a sports fan. Undisputed is a good game (in early access) if you like boxing

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those acquisitions are studios and publishers that make games you suggest they focus on so what exactly are you saying?

A lot of y’all try to simplify something that’s actually very difficult. Plenty of companies have tried and failed to make games and consoles.

Microsoft is effectively trying to be a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist because Sony already exist. It’s like when Google tried to make Google Plus. Facebook already existed. Nobody asked for Google Plus. Nobody asked for Xbox.

Nah, don't do them like that. Nothing equals the uselessness of Google Plus.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Really showing poor western style management. Imagine this drought with poor Halo/Redfall style QA except you own the major publishers in NA.

But they're trying to make it so you don't have much choice and need to jump into their ecosystem. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Did SEGA ever win a console war? They made good games or so I hear. They spent their entire history either chasing after Nintendo or later chasing after Sony. No company in the history of gaming has ever stepped in and just made good games and overcame the market leader. There's always been circumstances usually by the market leader themselves that lead to their fall.

What Microsoft came to understand is they had to do something to differentiate themselves from their competitor. That's why they came up with the games as a subscription service with day one games. It's a great idea but they're having growing pains trying to make it work.

Your suggestion that they should have "just focused on games" means they'd basically be SEGA.