With half the year gone, what’s your game of the year so far?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Returnal easily :wow:

Ratchet was great but Returnal was just incredible. I don't think I could name 5 last gen games I liked better than it.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Only game I beat from 2021 was Mario Bowser's Fury. :manny:

I couldn't get into RE8(performance was shaky for me), and I go days w/o touching Rift Apart.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Living the dream, man.

it’s boring as hell but I’m at the stage where I appreciate boring lol

I'm tryna be like you when I grow up breh whatchu doing retiring at 46? :jbhmm:

I stalked crypto threads back in 2017 (another forum)…someone told us about XRP…watched $750 turned to $52k in 5 months…and I decided to throw more money at other cryptos and got lucky on 2 fronts—(a) that it was in the midst of a bull run so almost everything was going up, (b) that the projects I invested in weren’t outright scams…I just did a good job of “keeping my ear to the street” and the wins outweighed the losses cuz it didn’t go smoothly at first…TLR and higher learning have some good info in the crypto/stock threads…just have to spend time learning who to listen to and who to ignore…there was one dude on TLR who drops real good tips who recommended SHIB back in march (I passed on it smh)…a $500 investment back then would’ve been $500k in may…so there are still opportunities…but again it’s not always that easy….sometimes good tips don’t pan out…so it can be discouraging at times