With half the year gone, what’s your game of the year so far?

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
I've literally only played 1 game released in 2021: MLB The Show 2021.
2 if you count PSO: New Genesis.

fukk, I need to get through this backlog.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
quiet as kept the best games I’ve played this year were old joints—the dishonored series and the mass effect series
Are you a college student or high school student because I wish I had that much time to play the video game like I used to please teach me your secret

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nope 46 y/o retiree
That's my dream :blessed:

Congrats :salute:

I manage a team so I honestly could realistically play the game like I'm literally just laying on the couch watching YouTube right now looking over at my computer and I'll probably just catch up on my work tomorrow I just don't know why I don't use that time to play the video game:mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I manage a team so I honestly could realistically play the game like I'm literally just laying on the couch watching YouTube right now looking over at my computer and I'll probably just catch up on my work tomorrow I just don't know why I don't use that time to play the video game:mjcry:
one thing about games is that the time is sucked so fast.
That's why i choose my games wisely lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

when I was working I didn’t have time/energy to play certain games outside of shyt like GTA online, 2k, COD and the really popular story-driven AAA titles…truth be told I still didn’t really game that much during the first year or 2 of being retired…“COVID” more than anything else opened up gaming for me again…also keeping it real there are dudes on my friends list with careers/families and they still put in more gaming time than me according to their achievements