With free money, why would anyone work in america?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's not knocking their hustle. It's all the fukking taxes uncle Sam takes out of my checks every 2 weeks thats annoying. And then i see these fukkas pushing Lexuses and Infiniti and shyt? Damn right im pissed because as a single man with no kids I had to

• Put myself through school.
  • Never received a single penny of grant from financial aid.
  • work a full time job while in school

And now i have to

• Pay more than $500 in student loans a month
  • Being single with no kids damn near a 1/4 of my by weekly check gone in taxes

Call me a hater all you want but You damn fukking right i dont think that sh!t is right. Youre rewarding people who arent making an effort to at the expense of those who work to improve their lives.

Now dont get me wrong: I believe Government assistance is needed to support those who cant support themselves until they get to a point where they CAN support themselves. My point is there has to be a limit at which point you take away the freebies to motivate them to better themselves instead of being complacent just collecting a check all their lives. This is not all of them. But a great deal of them do that.

Again, if them nikkas is pushing whips, it's because they got other money coming in from going out and hustling. You can't afford to even own a damn car when you're on welfare. I know this because I was on it. You're getting maybe a few hundred bucks a month.

Dog 1/3 of my check goes to taxes. I pay almost $4000/mo in taxes right now. The reason you're not pushing a Lexus or wearing the shyt you wanna wear is because of the decisions you made in life. Them nikkas ain't got shyt to do with it. Get on your grind and get your money up, and the last thing on your mind would be someone receiving $400/mo in welfare benefits.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm not the bragging type but I can guarantee that nobody on government assistance alone is living better than me plus like my breh @Illeye buckmatic, I love my job but :whoa: I wouldn't do it for free. I get to travel all over the country and travel outside of the country at least once a year. I could never purposely go on government assistance unless I truly couldn't work. Some of those people are just comfortable because that's all they know.

Edit: and naw I aint no IT nikka :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm not the bragging type but I can guarantee that nobody on government assistance alone is living better than me plus like my breh @Illeye buckmatic, I love my job but :whoa: I wouldn't do it for free. I get to travel all over the country and travel outside of the country at least once a year. I could never purposely go on government assistance unless I truly couldn't work. Some of those people are just comfortable because that's all they know.

I do it for free every day:pachaha: I be giving friends and family inside scoops on stories I got:myman:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree with this.

i sometimes see these bums with nicer clothes and driving better cars than I can afford to.

But its okay tho We can always count on republicans to fukk them up :birdman: This is why I'm always open to voting for a republican even though i hate those fakkits

Ironically, a ton of those bums vote republican.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:whoo: If my job involved travel Id never leave...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I would not want to be in a position that someone on welfare is on. But it pisses me off that i have to piss in a cup or get swabbed for a job, but they don't for a free check every month. Not to mention the fact that im paying taxes for them and their kids.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is bullshyt.

This is racist bullshyt that Republicans put out there to cover up the fact that drug companies, oil companies, wall-street bankers, defense contractors, and politicians themselves get a gazillion times more questionable funds than "welfare queens" ever will.

These jerkoffs waste BILLIONS of our tax dollars while pointing the finger at people who make $221 a month.

There's no way that people who are at the poverty level (below $12,000) a year are "caking" off of nothing.

Give me a break.

Them nikkaz you see "pushing whips" are not just on welfare. What "whip" can you afford on welfare dollars

:stopitslime: