With free money, why would anyone work in america?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
when u see so called "broke" people living the same quality of life as one does as a working person, its infuriating.

they got flat screen tv's, smart phones, video games, a crib, a/c, food, utilities, free day care, and a car.

how is that any different than how I'm living other than me waking up like a sucker @ 530am each day?
I agree with this.

i sometimes see these bums with nicer clothes and driving better cars than I can afford to.

But its okay tho We can always count on republicans to fukk them up :birdman: This is why I'm always open to voting for a republican even though i hate those fakkits

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Not only do I make a substantial amount of money,but I would do my job for free. It's that enjoyable. Plus I like the perks and notoriety that come with it:ehh:

Damn, can only hope to achieve the mindset of being happy with my job. That shyt seems harder to get than a decent living itself. :salute:

On topic though, I'd probably still work to keep myself busy. Who knows what kinda shyt someone can get into when they have nothing to do.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
not surprised....I expect this kind of behavior from the lowest among as in the food chain

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
when u see so called "broke" people living the same quality of life as one does as a working person, its infuriating.

they got flat screen tv's, smart phones, video games, a crib, a/c, food, utilities, free day care, and a car.

how is that any different than how I'm living other than me waking up like a sucker @ 530am each day?

:what: breh it sounds like you're miserable with your life. The fukk you worried about what someone poor enough to be on welfare is doing?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree with this.

i sometimes see these bums with nicer clothes and driving better cars than I can afford to.

But its okay tho We can always count on republicans to fukk them up :birdman: This is why I'm always open to voting for a republican even though i hate those fakkits

nikka how broke are you if nikkas on welfare are driving and dressing better than you? Do you think it's possible that these nikkas have other hustles that they're doing off the books to afford the shyt they have? I was on welfare at one point, and there's no way you can afford fly shyt when you're on welfare if you don't have other income sources. Moms had 2 jobs and we was still was on welfare.

Instead of complaining about what broke nikkas is doing, get your money up and stop being a fukk nikka

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nikka how broke are you if nikkas on welfare are driving and dressing better than you? Do you think it's possible that these nikkas have other hustles that they're doing off the books to afford the shyt they have? I was on welfare at one point, and there's no way you can afford fly shyt when you're on welfare if you don't have other income sources. Moms had 2 jobs and we was still was on welfare.

Instead of complaining about what broke nikkas is doing, get your money up and stop being a fukk nikka

It's not knocking their hustle. It's all the fukking taxes uncle Sam takes out of my checks every 2 weeks thats annoying. And then i see these fukkas pushing Lexuses and Infiniti and shyt? Damn right im pissed because as a single man with no kids I had to

• Put myself through school.
  • Never received a single penny of grant from financial aid.
  • work a full time job while in school

And now i have to

• Pay more than $500 in student loans a month
  • Being single with no kids damn near a 1/4 of my by weekly check gone in taxes

Call me a hater all you want but You damn fukking right i dont think that sh!t is right. Youre rewarding people who arent making an effort to at the expense of those who work to improve their lives.

Now dont get me wrong: I believe Government assistance is needed to support those who cant support themselves until they get to a point where they CAN support themselves. My point is there has to be a limit at which point you take away the freebies to motivate them to better themselves instead of being complacent just collecting a check all their lives. This is not all of them. But a great deal of them do that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

doesn't that mean :ufdup:

why you mad at them for getting what you're getting without busting their asses? you sound like a jealous hater.