With free money, why would anyone work in america?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you want to be poor enough to be eligible for Government assistance? I don't understand the mentality of bragging about being broke. $221 dollars in cash and you're happy about that? People are stupid.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Try living on it. There is a reason why people supplement their income with the black market.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when u see so called "broke" people living the same quality of life as one does as a working person, its infuriating.

they got flat screen tv's, smart phones, video games, a crib, a/c, food, utilities, free day care, and a car.

how is that any different than how I'm living other than me waking up like a sucker @ 530am each day?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when u see so called "broke" people living the same quality of life as one does as a working person, its infuriating.

they got flat screen tv's, smart phones, video games, a crib, a/c, food, utilities, free day care, and a car.

how is that any different than how I'm living other than me waking up like a sucker @ 530am each day?

Working allows you options.

No one is buying a house on section 8
The quality of a daycare that accepts vouchers is questionable
$221 :heh:
Even with flat screens and shyt, they are still broke!!

What is your savings account looking like? Your investment portfolio? LMAO you're happy getting governement assistance just to be broke all your damn life. Son, you probably make 10x as much BI-WEEKLY than they receive in benefits per month. I'd NEVER be mad at someone who qualifies for government assistance. That means you're doing bad.

Daps

They're not living the same quality of life as me.:mjpls:

There is a level of earning power where if you're below that it doesn't make sense to work. I'm far above that level.:jawalrus: