With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Suns aren’t playing but an important night nonetheless for cup standings.

Suns are 3-1 w/ a +34 point differential in their group, so if the Warriors and Timberwolves lose, we clinch the wildcard and make it to the next round

If either of those teams win, they still gotta beat the +34 point differential and the wolves are currently -3 and Warriors +5

We should be good for the next round especially since they’re both playing good teams but anything can happen I guess :hubie:
Good shyt bro.

Interested to see who ends up playing for Denver Friday.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eubanks and Gordon are absolute food on D. Nuggets going at them and getting everything they want. This one may be over early, especially with a game tomorrow

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD’s gotta close these games better, there’s been some winnable ones even with the injuries.

These last 2 he’s had a lot of shots rim out but they need all the ones they can get.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn’t overcome that terrible start, I’m pretty confident LA will have no answers for the shotmaking Phoenix has with the 3 on the court.

What would push them over the top is the ability to get a C with some athleticism, whether it be a backup or starter

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Couldn’t catch the game tonight cuz I was out at a birthday party in downtown Phoenix, but I did randomly end up running into Bradley Beal at CityScape valet on my way back to my car :skip:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Eubanks and Yuta are just overmatched out there. Backup big is the priority
The Suns didn’t have their west wing defender either in Allen. They just don’t have continuity. Did Gordon play? They’ve just never had their full team. And they’re starting to play fully healthy teams.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The Suns didn’t have their west wing defender either in Allen. They just don’t have continuity. Did Gordon play? They’ve just never had their full team. And they’re starting to play fully healthy teams.
Gordon and Allen didn’t play but they’ve gotta figure out how to get Beal going. He was just a guy out there