With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas Little had some crucial minutes in the 3rd to keep them in it. I like his ability to shoot and put it on the floor, should see minutes.

11-1 with Book/KD playing together so far, those 2 look special next to each other and it should only be even more deadly with Beal in the mix playing the Ray Allen role

Not to beat a dead horse but Nurk shot more FTs in this game than Ayton has for the season. He struggles with any sort of athleticism in defense but his willingness to embrace contact and at least do that on offense can somewhat offset the shytty finishing

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nas Little had some crucial minutes in the 3rd to keep them in it. I like his ability to shoot and put it on the floor, should see minutes.

11-1 with Book/KD playing together so far, those 2 look special next to each other and it should only be even more deadly with Beal in the mix playing the Ray Allen role

Not to beat a dead horse but Nurk shot more FTs in this game than Ayton has for the season. He struggles with any sort of athleticism in defense but his willingness to embrace contact and at least do that on offense can somewhat offset the shytty finishing
I was just saying this. Nurk is nowhere near as gifted as Ayton but he’s a better fit simply because he does the effort stuff well. Book and KD might be my favorite duo ever.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanted CP to stay in the game smh. It’s advantage Phoenix when he’s on the court because he’s such a 0 on offense.

Good on KD for getting him with his own move though.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant almost single handedly blew that one himself, with a little assist from Metu

Daps
Reppin
NULL
More Goodwin.Less Bates Diop & Okogie.Bates-Diop has been a real disappointment.I remember all the hype about him being one of the most underrated free agents available.Dude looks development league status most of the time.Okogie is just pure garbage & his man to man defense is overrated.He takes bad angles going around screens.He's only good for hustle plays like tracking down loose balls & grabbing offensive boards.Goodwin & Little should replace him & Bates-Diop in the pecking order.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More Goodwin.Less Bates Diop & Okogie.Bates-Diop has been a real disappointment.I remember all the hype about him being one of the most underrated free agents available.Dude looks development league status most of the time.Okogie is just pure garbage & his man to man defense is overrated.He takes bad angles going around screens.He's only good for hustle plays like tracking down loose balls & grabbing offensive boards.Goodwin & Little should replace him & Bates-Diop in the pecking order.
Even Yuta came back and hit a couple 3s. KBD and Okogie been zeroes on offense for the most part this year, and you just can’t afford that in today’s league

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Suns aren’t playing but an important night nonetheless for cup standings.

Suns are 3-1 w/ a +34 point differential in their group, so if the Warriors and Timberwolves lose, we clinch the wildcard and make it to the next round

If either of those teams win, they still gotta beat the +34 point differential and the wolves are currently -3 and Warriors +5

We should be good for the next round especially since they’re both playing good teams but anything can happen I guess :hubie: