With all Sony games now coming to PC only “exclusives” on PS5 are the prices.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah Meach got a point. If Sony games are coming to PC (albeit years later), it kills some incentive to get a PlayStation if you are a PC gamer. Most multi-platform games are already on PC running better with the option of mods. All a person has to do is practice some patience and they'll get to play the better version on PC eventually.
Games are coming sooner and sooner to PC

TLOURR is day one.

At this point bragging about PS5 exclusives is bragging about the privilege to pay a premium price for the early access version of the games :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Games are coming sooner and sooner to PC

TLOURR is day one.

At this point bragging about PS5 exclusives is bragging about the privilege to pay a premium price for the early access version of the games :huhldup:
:wow:

Like clockwork.

Even a couple years ago when some of us said sony games was going to pc on pc stans was debating on "how it didn't make financial sense" then all of a sudden it made sense as long as it was a few years later. Then "some of us" mentioned how eventually its going to go from a few years to a year or less.

fall of next year Horzion probably gonna be on pc along with the dlc.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Like clockwork.

Even a couple years ago when some of us said sony games was going to pc on pc stans was debating on "how it didn't make financial sense" then all of a sudden it made sense as long as it was a few years later. Then "some of us" mentioned how eventually its going to go from a few years to a year or less.

I dunno about Horizon or GOW2 coming to pc next fall. I think Sony is only releasing last gen games to PC and will keep the current gen on their latest console. It makes the most business sense, but hopefully I’m wrong. I have a PS5 along with my gaming pc and Switch for all the games. I used to think one should have all consoles to have access to every game, but if you have a good pc, there is no reason to also have a Series X

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno about Horizon or GOW2 coming to pc next fall. I think Sony is only releasing last gen games to PC and will keep the current gen on their latest console. It makes the most business sense, but hopefully I’m wrong. I have a PS5 along with my gaming pc and Switch for all the games. I used to think one should have all consoles to have access to every game, but if you have a good pc, there is no reason to also have a Series X

Unless there is a PS5 only upgrade version for either that they can drop, I def feel a pc port is incoming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Miles morales and Returnal already on PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Like clockwork.

Sony would never put their games on PC “exclusives are too important” :stopitslime:

“Oh that’s just a few games, scraps, Sony would never put their big important titles on PC” :lupe:

“Oh that’s just a 5 year old game they put on PC to convince PC owners to buy a PS5 for the sequel:patrice:

“ Ha ha…..you gotta wait 2 years to play sony games on PC”:francis:

*TLOURR day one on PC* :damn:

Sony stans :mjlol: