With all Sony games now coming to PC only “exclusives” on PS5 are the prices.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Nah Meach got a point. If Sony games are coming to PC (albeit years later), it kills some incentive to get a PlayStation if you are a PC gamer. Most multi-platform games are already on PC running better with the option of mods. All a person has to do is practice some patience and they'll get to play the better version on PC eventually.
The restriction of the console already convinced me to stop buying them. I put in over $2500 into my PC. I ain't getting no console no matter what games they drop.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But i want them now :dahell:

Patience goes the spoils!

The restriction of the console already convinced me to stop buying them. I put in over $2500 into my PC. I ain't getting no console no matter what games they drop.

I (maybe foolishly) thought we were getting to the point of games running at 30fps being a thing of the past on consoles, but games are not only still running at 30frames (and less) but resolution can be as low as 720p :mjlol: I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, but that shyt looks horrible on a 65" screen.

I've been leaning towards getting a full fledged gaming PC, but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe when I see the next game that runs like absolute shyt on Xbox/PS I'll finally say fukk it and drop a couple racks for a PC. We all end up paying a lot to game whether we are on console or PC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I (maybe foolishly) thought we were getting to the point of games running at 30fps being a thing of the past on consoles, but games are not only still running at 30frames (and less) but resolution can be as low as 720p :mjlol: I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, but that shyt looks horrible on a 65" screen.

I've been leaning towards getting a full fledged gaming PC, but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe when I see the next game that runs like absolute shyt on Xbox/PS I'll finally say fukk it and drop a couple racks for a PC. We all end up paying a lot to game whether we are on console or PC.

Games don’t always release better on PC either though, think the UE shader compilation issues. Especially games developed with consoles in mind first, like FF7

image.png

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I switched over back in 2017 and haven't looked back since. Developers are always going to prioritize visual fidelity over frames for consoles.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This argument will only be valid if they release PS5 and PC games simultaneously. I feel $70 price is coming to PC very soon, so they might have to brace themselves for that

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Games don’t always release better on PC either though, think the UE shader compilation issues. Especially games developed with consoles in mind first, like FF7

image.png
that must be an old screenshot, because now it's 'mixed' with 16,000 reviews. supposedly the game runs better after two patches. shouldn't have released it that state if it was such an easy fix, but I digress

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

With that mentality I’d be better off waiting that year or two for those games to hit ps plus or Black Friday for damn near free at that point. God of War 2018 was free on playstation for a while before it went to steam for 50 dollars, same with spider-man and horizon

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PC has its advantages and disadvantages. Yes you get mods and better visuals but you're also dealing with random bugs and compatibility issues. Yes you can sit on your couch and play with a controller on PC but let's be real, it's not as intuitive and simple as a modern console.

Some just enjoy the simplicity of the console experience, and if many of the best games are only arriving on PC a few years later, it's absolutely worth it to be primarily a console gamer.

I like to game on a large TV in my living room while sitting on my couch. I don't like the hassle of setting that up for PC

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
PC always wins
Is that before or after spending $1500 on a pre built with an 8th Gen i3 and a GTX960, 4GB of RAM, RMAing the monitor because half the pixels are dead, then searching all of Reddit and some forums out of 1999 on why the game won't boot, and downloading Shady_DX3D.dll from totallynotmalware.ru - but not before disabling Windows Defender and editing your hosts file?