With all due respect, OLED kind of feel like a scam

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If you want better longevity, get a Samsung QD-OLED. Should hold people over until MicroLED hammers itself out.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I lucked out during the pandemic when whites were fleeing the city and got a 55 inch lg 4k oled for 500 cash.
Bought that bytch home and hooked it up to the denon bar with the heos satellites and the wireless sub and now even wack shyt is an event in the living room.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That's what they all say until they purchase one themselves. Once you spend money on a decent display and become one with the OLED Gang, you'll never go back :blessed:

It's like practicing on a Hitbox coming from a traditional arcade stick or pad. You never want to go back :blessed:
shyt speaking of hitbox, how is it breh? Was thinking about getting one to get ready for SF6

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
shyt speaking of hitbox, how is it breh? Was thinking about getting one to get ready for SF6
The hardest thing I personally found about learning it was getting used to pressing down to jump up. It had me like:dahell: for almost a month, but I eventually got used to it.

My favorite thing about it is doing simple taps to dash instead of moving my wrist on a lever. If you have the money, give it a try.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The hardest thing I personally found about learning it was getting used to pressing down to jump up. It had me like:dahell: for almost a month, but I eventually got used to it.

My favorite thing about it is doing simple taps to dash instead of moving my wrist on a lever. If you have the money, give it a try.
Yeah I'm gonna end up picking one up, I found one but they sold out so I'm just waiting for it to come back in stock

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
OLED is goated sorry, the difference in quality is literally night and day :wow:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Paid $1500 for my 60" LG OLED CX. Or tv before that was a Samsung 55" LED. When I hooked it up and turned on one of them youtube Ultra 4K videos my wife was like :whoo:
She didn't see the difference between the OLED vs our old LED until she seen that crisp video of Tokyo at night in ultra 4K.

Now her ass always hogging my damn tv tryna watch her damn netflix shows:martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My homie just bought a ps5 and is looking to upgrade and he was thinking about getting an OLED. I just told dude to really do his research.

The LEDs are organic material so they degrade over time with light exposure so to preserve the screen you gotta make sure that room is mostly dark.

You can't get the same level of brightness as you would on a good LED or mini LED so you might miss some details if you're watching something in the daytime.

The screen can leave some trails and you have to make sure something is playing on the TV if you're going to leave it idle or you have to shut it off if something comes up that needs your attention.

And then there's the price. Is it really worth it to pay that much extra? That's just my 2 cents. I've seen OLED in person and been impressed but I think it's the kind of TV you get if you're really Ballin and can just drop 2k+ on something like that but for the regular man? :patrice:
Maybe u feel broke, brother

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you can't afford one, just say that :mjlol:
full