Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep giving her power? Stop posting her videos.

I think it's time for The-Coli to all come together, a congregation and let's discuss the issue at hand. Maybe we can create a poll to see if we can get her banned and remove from this site. If not, she will keep using us and this site as leverage for her agenda. To tell the truth, I don't have a problem her agenda or views and don't care. Just don't spam the church of the coli with you're demonic fitlh trying reach a certain gain by using us as a stepping stone.

As much as any poster on here, black male or woman argue over ideal logics, we still love one another and keep it moving.

If we don't take some short of action she will contine making threads promoting her videos while bashing black men and the coli.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I think you guys might have jumped the gun on this one. I don't see how she's said or done anything deserving of the bedwench label.
"I find all men of all races attractive"

really? Is that your smoking gun? You're going to convict her on that? You know I'm the first one to defend black men when we're being bashed unrighteously, but sometimes I wonder if it's not all the bedwenches fault. Yeah some of them are damaged goods who just think white is right, but seeing the way ya'll act at times. I see why they're over there. If the coli is an accurate microcosm of black men in general , then we are fukked. They'res a lot immaturity, biterness, bytchassness, follower mentalities plaguing the coli community. I will give the white boys credit, they will work together to put nikkas in their place. You can't even get nikkas to work together to expel a racist cac because they don't want to "cape" for a bedwench. Like are you serious?

I won't say she's a 'bedwench' however we can't deny she's a 'c00n'

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Why do y'all keep giving her power? Stop posting her videos.

I think it's time for The-Coli to all come together, a congregation and let's discuss the issue at hand. Maybe we can create a poll to see if we can get her banned and remove from this site. If not, she will keep using us and this site as leverage for her agenda. To tell the truth, I don't have a problem her agenda or views and don't care. Just don't spam the church of the coli with you're demonic fitlh trying reach a certain gain by using us as a stepping stone.

As much as any poster on here, black male or woman argue over ideal logics, we still love one another and keep it moving.

If we don't take some short of action she will contine making threads promoting her videos while bashing black men and the coli.

I don't think she's done anything to warrant her banning. Allot of people are overreacting to her opinions. Really its the immaturity of a lot of posters on this site that give her the ammo she's looking for.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I think you guys might have jumped the gun on this one. I don't see how she's said or done anything deserving of the bedwench label.

"I find all men of all races attractive"

really? Is that your smoking gun? You're going to convict her on that? You know I'm the first one to defend black men when we're being bashed unrighteously, but sometimes I wonder if it's not all the bedwenches fault. Yeah some of them are damaged goods who just think white is right, but seeing the way ya'll act at times. I see why they're over there.

Read this thread (I think the op is her alias):

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...d-wench-or-a-bit-of-both.191746/#post-7416302

but I agree with you, I dont think shes a c00n shes just confused.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
It has to be tough being a ugly ass black woman. :lolbron:
You gotta be helllllllllla insecure to paint your face on like that.:lolbron:

hahahaha that is soo pitiful. Damn.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
straight up c00n, going out of her way to other herself from "those kinds of Black people" to justify why this Nazi "likes" her.

:russ:

just like many other white nationalist, he only has a fetish for her, he doesn't like this woman, he just wants to dominate her in the bed and this bytch made an entire video in effort to humanize this guys.

"you're different from the other Blacks"

:bryan:

you already know she is weak.
as, real black women don't like the simp or the nice guy.
if they do they play the role and clown said simp publically.
them, also take, and swag surf on said nice guy simp.
this chick is making videos expressing her like for the simp/nice guy.
so, I know she is all the way fukked up.

Art Barr

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Read this thread (I think the op is her alias):

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...d-wench-or-a-bit-of-both.191746/#post-7416302

but I agree with you, I dont think shes a c00n shes just confused.

:yeshrug: That's her? I think she's just a troll and ya'll give her the reaction she was looking for. Ya'll should have just ignored her and kept it moving. If she's not c00ning then shes dangerously flirting with it, still it doesn't take all that. You don't have to show your ass to make your adversaries look bad.

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:yeshrug: That's her? I think she's just a troll and ya'll give her the reaction she was looking for. Ya'll should have just ignored her and kept it moving. If she's not c00ning then shes dangerously flirting with it, still it doesn't take all that. You don't have to show your ass to make your adversaries look bad.

Relax jr she aint my adversary and I dont give a fck if shes a troll or not, sht aint that serious to me.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'd like more proof that @RightingWrongs is indeed the youtube person. Post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with The Coli written on it.

Not trying to go in on the bytch only to find that it's a random troll.

But who is the wench, I spent the ages of 5 to 10 being sexually abused by black men............................

If true, this is terrible. But I don't give any breaks for prior mistreatment at the hands of blacks.

If you're black, you've been discriminated against by white people your entire life...so no excuses for being whtie orientated.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:manny: sometimes you just gotta beat the kitty, nah mean :russ:

tumblr_n0yvdiPEZe1sk8ja7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.