Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
everyone should have a pillow topped spot
in their heart for morris.
ride the wave!!
surfs up nikka ......where is your board?
:mjpls:

wat6rr.gif
beyonce has my board :lupe:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
London brehs, is this bytch a representation of Black women in UK? If so.. :laff:

I'm not from London, but London has a large influx of Somali, Ethiopian, and Eritrean women. They all bad as fukk too with their minds right cuz they actually have a culture. This KEWN don't represent shyt.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
She won't last long here, a woman who doesn't care about black men's opinions but posts on a message board dominated by black males, how much of a dumbass can you be @RightingWrongs

:aicmon: She doles out hate because she wants it back so she can feel secure and justified in her own conceptions about black men

That's a better alternative than going anywhere else and unexpectedly having her world shattered when she realizes what the rest of the worldwide net has to say about black women and black people in general while they hide in anonymity :yeshrug:

"Bu bu but, I'm not a black American, tho :to:"

:heh:..........:camby:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:aicmon: She doles out hate because she wants it back so she can feel secure and justified in her own conceptions about black men

That's a better alternative than going anywhere else and unexpectedly having her world shattered when she realizes what the rest of the worldwide net and has to say about black women and black people in general while they hide in anonymity :yeshrug:

"Bu bu but, I'm not a black American, tho :to:"

:heh:..........:camby:
Well she's getting plenty of that here. This gonna turn into over 10 pages of nikkas calling her a bed wench.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Well she's getting plenty of that here. This gonna turn into over 10 pages of nikkas calling her a bed wench.

Yeah, but I'm not really tryna be apart of this agent's garbage, I'm been feeling too good lately :blessed:

I just hope my younger sister stays away from people with this warped sense of themselves and people that look like them :wtb:

They did good work on us :snoop:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I think you guys might have jumped the gun on this one. I don't see how she's said or done anything deserving of the bedwench label.
"I find all men of all races attractive"

really? Is that your smoking gun? You're going to convict her on that? You know I'm the first one to defend black men when we're being bashed unrighteously, but sometimes I wonder if it's not all the bedwenches fault. Yeah some of them are damaged goods who just think white is right, but seeing the way ya'll act at times. I see why they're over there. If the coli is an accurate microcosm of black men in general , then we are fukked. They'res a lot immaturity, biterness, bytchassness, follower mentalities plaguing the coli community. I will give the white boys credit, they will work together to put nikkas in their place. You can't even get nikkas to work together to expel a racist cac because they don't want to "cape" for a bedwench. Like are you serious?

Last edited:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I think you guys might have jumped the gun on this one. I don't see how she's said or done anything deserving of the bedwench label.
"I find all men of all races attractive"

really? Is that your smoking gun? You're going to convict her on that? You know I'm the first one to defend black men when we're being bashed unrighteously, but sometimes I wonder if it's not all the bedwenches fault. Yeah some of them are damaged goods who just think white is right, but seeing the way ya'll act at times. I see why they're over there.

Shut up bytch stop caping for this mudduck

Status
Not open for further replies.