• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm talkin about here in this shythole of Amerikka where we been held hostage for centuries, and a dwindling population due to black on black crime, abortions and racist white supremacists attacks, now add on traitorous morons who have fell hook line and sinker for their oppressors, will end the race here in amerikkka within a century breh....Its great the motherland is flourishing, and population rising there, but unless we repatriating back, then we have to deal here and it will be a genocide believe me.........

These are white supremacist talking points. Your pro-black ideology falls right in-line with their pro-white ideology.

Do y'all really believe that a black women can't be with a white man because their skin-colors don't match?

Do y'all even think?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I honestly don't care about these interracial relationships unless there's some actual kewnery involved. That said, before I even discovered the Coli, I had a female friend of mine, literally a 9.5/10 slim phatty, nerdy, almost ridiculously bad chick that goes to my same college, but she's with a white dude 4 years older than her who looks like he could be her adopted father I kid you not. She is 100% into country, has a tendency to wear western Cac wear on occasion, etc. and genuinely loves dude. Looking back in post-Coli hindsight tho:russ:

But ultimately im:manny:

Not all bw in these relationships are on the kewn trip, but not all are just in it 'for love' either. The ones that are 'wenching' usually get some form of wakeup call anyway, so KIM brehs.

And for the Coli record, Asian Women RULE this 'wenching' shyt at the moment:ufdup:, so if yall want to discuss, I have personal anecdotes about that particular phenomenon if y'all want to derail the thread with some tales of super saiyan level Cac worship:lolbron:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Hope Dworaczyk weds venture capital tyc00n Robert Smith in St. Tropez

She shot to fame posing nude in the pages of Playboy.

But such beginnings will have surely seemed an age ago for Hope Dworaczyk as she married venture capital tyc00n Robert Smith in a lavish ceremony in southern France on Saturday.

The 2010 Playmate of the Year and the handsome 52-year-old businessman tied the knot in the rich man's playground of St. Tropez.

2AE29D9900000578-3176346-image-m-2_1438021956881.jpg

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To a chick that bust it open for Playboy!?!? Damn sistahs need to get in those circles. Money gon' go right to anglo pockets in a couple decades.
:laff: He could have been surrounded by black women he was always going to make this choice. Congratulations to them, and hopefully it doesn't end up like 75% of these unions do.

Status
Not open for further replies.