Damn dude he looks 40, she looks 22.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"They still cant curve these devils"
nikka stfu yall specifically search for and cherry pick cases of so called bedwenchin just to fuel those insecure BW bashin circle jerk sessions yall love to have :russ: grand majority of black women natural or not is dating brothers. And smh @ u tryna distort wut the significance of the natural hair movement is. Its about self (black) love. Not a "fukk all white ppl" movement :dahell:.

Also newsflash breh: its 2015 and we live in a multicultural society. Interacial dating is bound to happen.

But to act like black women hav a weakness for cacs or that white dudes somehow have an advantage over us wit sistas.... is not only absurd but crazy pathetic :what:.

So far history has shown us that BW ride jus as hard if not HARDER than black men for the cause. And u tryna insinuate that if white dudes decided to date BW en masse theyd all switch up on us? shyt is not only wild disrespectful, but also like I said ridiculous.

:why: Aint you the nikka that be trollin the salon, you emasculated c00n. miss me with this messy ass post........If the Natural hair movement was about "Self Love" for being black, why are there more and more natural hair black women on cacs arms? Yes nikka, it was a movement to stop Black women from trying to look like her damn oppressor and chasing white beauty standards which would include these cave beasts......Of course it will be more with brothers, as thats who they are more around coming up. But let them get out of their environment, and it seems they forgot all about you little nikka.....:mjlol:

And "cherry pickin"?.... negroe this ain't my thread, and you don't got to cherry pick nothin, they all over the damn net,blogs, and youtube, forums blastin they ghetto gagger stories....

Your whole post is all sorts of mixed up. How old are you? You obviously are void of the reality of the situation. Nikkas nowadays seem to be Pro Black when convienent...I bet this wench in the op are like the rest on Lipstick alley...."Ride Or Die" with the bros when these devils attack, but when its quiet, they quietly wenchin......

And I don't give two fcks about IR garbage and their half breed spawns for the white race....rather its 2015 or 1615, its genocide....

:heh: you little new age nikkas really have no clue....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's your take on this union ?
She doesn't seem to be disparaging black males, so I don't care. Just like I don't care when black males date out as long as they aren't speaking about black women may they find everlasting joy.
show me an example of a BM you consider attractive with some ugly/obese white women :russ:

The middle one is a damn shame. The last one he could go either way on the looks scale, and if the first one removed that nose ring he'd be good.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do you think black men are passing up women like the one in the video for fat white Girls?

My last message got cut off but anyways I really don't care who black men date but I do see black PEOPLE pass up good looking black people for mediocre and basic white people

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1. women dont care about looks, they care about security. men are visual and THINK women are as visual as them, but when it comes to relationships (which is beyond just fukking), they care about much more, this is why it DOES matter how much you make (or atleast how ambitious you are) to a woman, its for her and her cubs security. and from what I can tell, her and her family look very comfortable and secure.

2. white dude has his shyt together, so despite his looks, he would have just found a fly ass becky to be in her place regardless

3. what do white women think about this? I bet nothing.

4. I am in no position to judge this woman as I am paagin.
fjnhpw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.