Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It's clear this woman choose this man only because he is white.
She is a decent looking woman and her husband bald fat white dude

I've seen this before. I stated before that when I was in high school (a mostly black high school) whenever average looking white guys came to our school the girls would literally flock towards them. NONE of them were attractive. NONE AT ALL. There was one white guy who clearly stated that he did not like black women, and preferred Asian, white, and non black Latino women. When I said that I did not find him attractive the black girls told me to shut up and said that I have bad taste in men. :leostare:NONE of those white guy were attractive. I am not into non black men, but I know an attractive non black man when I see one. Although there are pawg threads and contrary to popular beliefs I see more black women caping for non black men than I see black men caping for non black women.The thing is that most non black men do not view black women as relationship or wife material. People may have experienced differently.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
264447c072d4a4fe4433b3e8_Kirstie_Mouncey_2.jpg

:laff:

@marcuz

You're better off posting a pic of Omari Hardwick and his wife.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not only black women asiaj women do it as well even a average cac is like snagging Brad Pitt or Chris hemsworth

I've seen this before. I stated before that when I was in high school (a mostly black high school) whenever average looking white guys came to our school the girls would literally flock towards them. NONE of them were attractive. NONE AT ALL. There was one white guy who clearly stated that he did not like black women, and preferred Asian, white, and non black Latino women. When I said that I did not find him attractive the black girls told me to shut up and said that I have bad taste in men. :leostare:NONE of those white guy were attractive. I am not into non black men, but I know an attractive non black man when I see one. Although there are pawg threads and contrary to popular beliefs I see more black women caping for non black men than I see black men caping for non black women.The thing is that most non black men do not view black women as relationship or wife material. People may have experienced differently.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only black dudes I've seen with fat ugly white women are fob Africans , poor Jamaicans , or dudes who would be with a fat ugly black woman if it wasn't a fat ugly becky

I mean you do have some c00ns that only go after white skin.
But for the most part dudes date white women on thier level.

Status
Not open for further replies.