Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The thread or the premise?

Premise. I am all about loving yourself and feeling good. I hate when they seem to shame the other side.
I also don't like when people complain about thing not looking like the model or or something when they clearly are shaped different. Like one of the ladies says don't compare yourself to the model. Then, for all body types their are certain things you can't wear, don't look as good or look different.

I saw a plus sized thing like this "How plus size clothes really look or real people" They ladies wore the same size but had completely different shapes of course it's going to look different :comeon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Premise. I am all about loving yourself and feeling good. I hate when they seem to shame the other side.
I also don't like when people complain about thing not looking like the model or or something when they clearly are shaped different. Like one of the ladies says don't compare yourself to the model. Then, for all body types their are certain things you can't wear, don't look as good or look different.

I saw a plus sized thing like this "How plus size clothes really look or real people" They ladies wore the same size but had completely different shapes of course it's going to look different :comeon:

People should just be happy in their own skin and do what's best for them.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

I agree. Like I said I like that they feel good about themselves and had the confidence, but the "real women" bothers me. They are all real women, you know what works for you either do that or work to change it but don't say someone is not real because they aren't like you.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All of them arent bad at all except for the three fat ones.

The reason why broads do this stupid shyt is for attention

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'd get drunk, coked out and fukk them all.

ALL.:birdman:

*the big cac one would have to catch me fukking trashed to get it, even then I would pass out from drunk/coke dikk and not even nut, then raid her purse the next day*

Might be the most honest example of degenerate posting on the coli :ehh:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
grid-cell-20796-1435015714-36.jpg

grid-cell-24521-1435085191-5.jpg

grid-cell-24003-1435085584-8.jpg

grid-cell-26969-1435085732-7.jpg

I see nothing wrong.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Doesn't Victoria Secrets have a tranny for a model? They lose all credibility to me when it comes to the standard of female beauty.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Gimmie the fat girl in blue please :steviej:

I really don't see anything wrong with those women in those suits tho.

I think it's interesting to compare "real" women to the air brushed models, even the plus sized models in the ads are doctored to shyt. These women are the ones they sell clothes to, Its' great to show what they might look like on body types that are realistic representations of what they might be spending their money on for the individual.

Exactly.

All of them arent bad at all except for the three fat ones.

The reason why broads do this stupid shyt is for attention

What exactly is wrong with attention though? People say this kinda shyt like the attention isn't a basic human emotional need...

I mean I understand if you're a tough guy and don't need nobody or nothing but when exactly did it become such a horrible thing to want/seek attention, especially if it's in positive ways?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.