Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
They always gotta have the black woman be fat in this type of shyt:mindblown:

Like I'm not kidding, I scrolled down expecting to see a fat black women.

Bet you they wouldn't put a black woman in a sexy women blog or whatever the funk they're doing.

The damage their inflicting upon black women is crazy:aicmon:

How do you expect them to have self esteem when these are the images of them always put forth:shaq2:

shyt pisses me fukkin off! :beli:
Always breh always. Whenever it's a group of white girls always expect the fat black chick

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
22970.jpg
@3Rivers can you make this a smilie?
is this another one of those "this is what REAL WOMEN look like and you should want us" pieces
that was in the title was on twitter. "What Victoria's Secret bathing suits look like on real women" :beli:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
1) Would look right in that suit if she was fit instead of flabby. She's not fat, but she's too fat for that suit.

2)Looks fine as far as I can tell. Could use a little more ass, but....

3)Covers her body but is too fat. She drops weight=Bombshell. Could possibly be a VS model.

4)Not bad, but the top is designed for the quintessential VS woman.... Big breasted. The top swallows her whole chest. That top requires cleavage for maximum effect.

5)Her body type was common in the 50 and 60's... ole Marilyn Monroe. In order to pull it off, you have to have "assets." She looks flat and she's pale...

6)No fukking comment needed! Everyone is already going in...

Status
Not open for further replies.