Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:rudy::dahell: bytch please. You gonna sit there & judge my looks based on a Vine I made one morning when I woke up hungover and burnt French fries? Gimme a break, I hadn't even showered or put on makeup. I didn't choose for that Vibe to be posted on the Coli...someone else just found it, scooped up & put it here.

I challenge you to make a Vine or video when you just woke up hungover- no shower, no makeup. If you're really as hot as you think you are then this should be a piece of cake.

And anyways why you sittin there hatin on females you weirdo? You need to get a life!

:ufdup:

How typical, a "man" who is too ashamed to admit he's wrong. :russ: I hate to break it to you baby boy, but I'm here to stay! *unpacks suitcase*

Well Mowgli sounds like ugly so

:yeshrug:
I'm not a slut, I'm single and loving it. I have sexual freedom and it's amazing, I feel blessed. I'm actually very picky so I don't always get laid as much as some guys would think but it's cool cuz I prefer quality over quantity.

I ain't shook if you think I'm ugly. The reception I get from men in real life is more than enough to let me know that I'm cute/attractive/sexy. I'm comfortable in my own skin.

:heh::russ: fukk you, you little bytch ass p*ssy troll!

Yeah you do. You accused me of being **** & I'm clearly not so be a man & pay up. Or just take the p*ssy route & sit there cuz you're embarrassed that you were wrong.

I fukkin love you and every post you write. Not just this thread, ALL threads. You are well spoken and intelligent, and I love your attitude. Please come to Canada to visit your sister so we can meet! Cuz I mean if you're this cool on the internet, I can only imagine what you'd be like in person. :ahh:

:usure:Oh really? You gonna complain at a girl who's twerkin, winding & daggering? :russ:You must be gay cuz all the straight guys who see me dance be like :shaq::wow::takedat::feedme::blessed::jawalrus::gladbron::whoo::obama::whew::krs::ooh::ohlawd::myman::noah::salute::ahh:

:rudy: How you gonna sit there and try to argue with me about taste? If everyone in the world had the same tastebuds we'd all be eatin & drinkin the same shyt and we'd have nothing left and would all be dead or dying of starvation by now.

Taste is subjective. Just because you think Appleton tastes better than JB doesn't mean that I think so too. I am allowed to have a personal preference and I happen to prefer JB. You can diss it & hate it as much as you like but you should know that it's called JB (Jamaica's Best) for a reason.

You can't even find Appleton in most shops but EVERY mothafukkin little shop, big shop, bar, whatever has JB. You know why? Cuz it's popular and it sells.

JB & Ting
JB & BOOM!
JB & Pepsi/Coke

That's what's up! :ahh:

What's your hip size?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hs3voxb.jpg

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Confidence or stupidity?

Like I said, if its really her... then judging by the Twitter page she doesn't have a problem being out front like that, and if that's how she lives life, I can't knock it. Only way I'd call it stupid is if her exposure costs her money or negatively impacts her lifestyle :manny:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Going to Jamaica this summer :win:

I'm trying to go in July for Sumfest...it's the biggest reggae festival in the world and I have guest list :myman:
You should try to go too, it's gonna be dope! It's in Montego Bay...

I'm a troll but this cac bytch is in here calling posters 'well spoken' and shyt :mjlol:
@Blackrogue is well spoken. Read his posts. They're clear and concise and very intelligent.

Nah. Complaining about below average white girls thinking they can claim my culture while at the same time objectifying jamaican men. As if the average jamaican dude would fukk with you for any reason (other than to attain a visa).

i really don't like fake rastas and culture vultures. Up to me they'd run all you identity less clowns outta town.

Below average? :russ:
You have the right to your opinion even if it's far from the truth. :yeshrug:
You can try to say you know the type of guys I fukk in Jamaica but the reality is that you really don't. All the guys I fukked were :ohlawd::noah::ahh:
And I hate to break it to you but the ones I kept around and am still in touch with like me for me, not for Visa purposes. I'm a smart girl and good at weeding those ones out. Real recognize real. :myman:

so well spoken for a black _______ :mjpls:

:rudy: I didn't say that.

I'm not arguing lol, I was sharing my opinion
jb tastes bad (to me) because it tastes kind of young and cheap while appleton has a more complete, less cutting flavor
I just think it's more platable unmixed :yeshrug:
any rum makes a decent cocktail, I meant as a stand alone, on the rocks, actually tasting the liqour kind of drink

Personally I think JB tastes like pineapples :yeshrug:
It's a little strong to be sipping on though, so if I was choosing a rum to sip on, I'd pick Appleton. Or rum cream...:ahh:

In Jamaica it's pretty normal to have a side chick (matey) or side dude in my case. :yeshrug:Not everyone will admit to it but it's pretty normal. Why you think Kranium wrote that song Nobody Haffi Know :shaq:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
pm me

Like I said before, you're judging me based on a Vine that I made when I woke up hungover and was tryin to make food- unshowered, feeling gross, no make up...looking my worst.

It's not like I specifically chose that Vine & was like YEAH I LOOK SO HOT I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON THE COLI!!!! more like @DarlingNikki was searching through my Vines to find the one where I looked my worst. Thanks Nikki!

As for you trying to say Jamaica is taking a L...not sure if you're trying to come off as racist or...:patrice:

But anyways I live in Jamaica for part of the year (winter) and I have a couple boyfriends out there as well as a bunch of friends all over the island. They love me there and I love ganja, rum, reggae, dancehall, beaches, the amazingly beautiful scenery, the culture, the food & chatting Patois.

And you still gonna sit there like a bytch and call me a culture vulture cuz I big up Jamaica and Jamaican people. The only loss Jamaica is taking is with your shytty attitude. :ufdup:

I stopped at "trying to come off as racist" :dead:

When are you going to stop being a cliche'? :ld:

You are a poor mans ARoMaN :mjlol: I'm not even...

If you are usings this poor woman's identity shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.