• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yeah you do. You accused me of being **** & I'm clearly not so be a man & pay up. Or just take the p*ssy route & sit there cuz you're embarrassed that you were wrong.

WRONG
oifbc0.jpg
I didn't actually accuse you of being ****

but

congratulations-gif-gifs-wrestling-Favim.com-1256475.gif

you're not **** and you're actually a real woman, bravo

now gtfo

Rumble-2-gifs-001_012.gif

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:rudy: How you gonna sit there and try to argue with me about taste? If everyone in the world had the same tastebuds we'd all be eatin & drinkin the same shyt and we'd have nothing left and would all be dead or dying of starvation by now.

Taste is subjective. Just because you think Appleton tastes better than JB doesn't mean that I think so too. I am allowed to have a personal preference and I happen to prefer JB. You can diss it & hate it as much as you like but you should know that it's called JB (Jamaica's Best) for a reason.

You can't even find Appleton in most shops but EVERY mothafukkin little shop, big shop, bar, whatever has JB. You know why? Cuz it's popular and it sells.

JB & Ting
JB & BOOM!
JB & Pepsi/Coke

That's what's up! :ahh:
I'm not arguing lol, I was sharing my opinion
jb tastes bad (to me) because it tastes kind of young and cheap while appleton has a more complete, less cutting flavor
I just think it's more platable unmixed :yeshrug:
any rum makes a decent cocktail, I meant as a stand alone, on the rocks, actually tasting the liqour kind of drink

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
pm me

Like I said before, you're judging me based on a Vine that I made when I woke up hungover and was tryin to make food- unshowered, feeling gross, no make up...looking my worst.

It's not like I specifically chose that Vine & was like YEAH I LOOK SO HOT I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON THE COLI!!!! more like @DarlingNikki was searching through my Vines to find the one where I looked my worst. Thanks Nikki!

As for you trying to say Jamaica is taking a L...not sure if you're trying to come off as racist or...:patrice:

But anyways I live in Jamaica for part of the year (winter) and I have a couple boyfriends out there as well as a bunch of friends all over the island. They love me there and I love ganja, rum, reggae, dancehall, beaches, the amazingly beautiful scenery, the culture, the food & chatting Patois.

And you still gonna sit there like a bytch and call me a culture vulture cuz I big up Jamaica and Jamaican people. The only loss Jamaica is taking is with your shytty attitude. :ufdup:
:skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LIESSSSSSSSS.
Women are sensitive about their looks so I try not to call them ugly. It's mean spirited. I talk more about their behavior and body because those are things that can be easily changed.

Maybe strawberry has a fat ass.

The coli proves that broke black men will fukk any female who has size 36 hips or more even if she looks like a goofy man in a short Egyptian wig

Status
Not open for further replies.